I had a dream about Julie Andrews performing on TV and looking very well and me posting about it the other day. 

Last night I dreamed that I was suddenly surrounded by a group of children intent on stealing all my valuables.  One grabbed me from behind and I yelled "POLICE!" very loudly.

I actually did yell it loud enough to wake both myself and the dog, who immediately leapt up and snuggled up to me, bless him.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Toast said:

Last night I dreamed that I was suddenly surrounded by a group of children intent on stealing all my valuables.

How every ageing millionaire feels

• Haha 1

I had this lovely dream last night where they locked the Jimmy Carter thread on here. I was disappointed to wake up and realise it wasn't actually true.

• Haha 2

I had a dream last night that someone posted here that Richard Carpenter was killed in a car accident

• Shocked 1

Had two dreams I had to share.

One was that the forum had a thread/poll on who's the most famous person in the world right now.

The winner was Meghan Markle with 23 votes. Can't remember who got 2nd though, but "astronaut" received 8 votes. And in the dream I was pretty convinced that this meant Buzz Aldrin.

Also, I dreamt that former German national player Arne Friedrich died at 49, he's 45 years old now.

• Haha 1

Dreamt that William Daniels died overnight. The announcement was made by Tracy and got 30+ reactions, his thread was given the "dead" tag, and I went to edit my "25 for '25" post.

On 31/12/2023 at 08:43, polar duck said:

25 for '25:

Spoiler

Barbara Barrie, 94

Bonnie Bartlett, 96

William Daniels, 98

Mike Ditka, 86

Berry Gordy, 96

Tippi Hedren, 95

Norman Jewison, 99

Daniel Kahneman, 91
Sandy Koufax, 90

Kris Kristofferson, 89

George Lazenby, 86

Larry Lieber, 94

Willie Mays, 94

George Mitchell, 92

Julie Newmar, 92

Leontyne Price, 98

Nikolai Ryzhkov, 96

Amartya Sen, 92

Doc Severinsen, 98

Gene Shalit, 99

Renee Taylor, 92

Gudrun Ure, 99

Irwin Winkler, 94

Naina Yeltsina, 93

Tu Youyou, 95

The only abnormal part about this dream was someone posting a SpongeBob edit about Noam Chomsky.

• Like 1

I'm having a recurring dream that Jon Bon Jovi died.  Three times now, so I thought it worth putting on record here.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

I'm having a recurring dream that Jon Bon Jovi died.  Three times now, so I thought it worth putting on record here.

Was he shot through the heart, and were you to blame?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Toast said:

5 minutes ago, time said:

Well, he ain't gonna live forever.

25 minutes ago, time said:

Medical professionals attempted to treat him, but, when they realised that he could only ever be comatose, they decided to lay him go, as it doesn't make a difference if he makes it or not.

It was bad medicine.

• Like 1

On 27/06/2024 at 13:24, Toast said:

Bill Oddie has died several times in my dreams.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Bill Oddie has died several times in my dreams.

I have got him on my shadow list this year 

I've been having crazy election dreams every night for about a week.

A few nights ago I competed in The Apprentice and was in a team with Wes Streeting, Johnny Mercer, Nish Kumar and Coco Khan. They kept asking me to deliver a pitch but my face turned bright red and I forgot what I was saying.

Last night I watched a game of human conkers. Contestants would wear party colours, be tied up by their wrists and smash into each other at high speed. Michelle Mone was the winner after she brutally killed opponents such as Owen Jones and Michelle McManus (‽)

• Shocked 1

Over a month ago I had a complicated dream where I'm walking through the corridoors of a seemingly endless cruise ship, it slowly gets more hospital-like with wheelchairs next to the walls. I go through a few doors and there's a reception and a bedbound, tube-fed patient on the other side of the room. She looks a lot like Esther Rantzen. I try to walk past her, but earphones from a jacket I'm wearing somehow tangle with her feeding tube. I managed to untangle it without damaging Esther and continued to another room with a bookshelf.  I can't remember what happened after that. 

Another I had yesterday. There's an old red race car and an elderly man who looks (a bit) like old Finnish activist/politician Ilkka Taipale. Suddenly I'm watching a television report about this man having suffered a massive stroke with near-zero survival percentage, and next I'm in an operation theater watching from a meter or two above.  I could've gone without seeing it, but they remove his scalp, his skull and finally his head turns into a white eyeless jelly and he is put on his side. 

• Like 2

Another election dream last night. I was out canvassing with the Labour candidate. We walked past a curry shop and she disintegrated, Thanos-style. There was nothing left except a tub of basmati rice, but she could still talk. I started crying because I thought she was dying but she calmly told me it was a natural part of ageing.

• Haha 1

Bizarre dream last night involved Black Widow Spiders invading where I work and Wimbledon and killing people including Andy Murray, lol.

Doesn't help my parents are at Wimbledon today on No1 court.

• Like 1

Oh .....

• Like 1

Well, close.

Recent dreams of mine have killed off Dennis Skinner and Frank Caprio, but due to the former name's presence on the 2024 DeathList, I imagine that one will stay fictitious for the foreseeable.

Had a couple of bizarre DDP-related dreams in recent days.

The first, from a few nights back, was my final write-up was DJ Jazzy Jeff from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Unsurprisingly, a healthy 50-something is not actually a DDP pick. Ray Anthony was also one of my final obits, which is a little more plausible.

The second was last night, where I was suddenly a serious contender in the DDP again, and I felt good about my chances because Banana picked Madonna. Only upon further digging, it wasn't the Madonna, but a terminally ill serial killer, and he had also picked Ronald Shurer (my Medal of Honor chap from a few years back, who in this dream was alive again and gravely ill), so I felt more deflated as the dream went on.

• Haha 1

Earlier this week I dreamt that whilst on a walk with my father, a traditional town crier came out of a bush and announced that King Charles was dead. My father and I rushed to a pub, that was full of shocked pensioners, to watch the news coverage. I then opened my phone to check what was happening on here, then I woke up.

• Like 1