Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Wherefore Art Thou Banshees Scream?

As his arch Nemesis, thorn in the side and boil on his arse, I believe that it is my duty to ponder the question "Where is he?"

Im sure our efficient moderators will know when he last looked in BUT no posts. He may well be posting under disguise but I have no evidence of this.

Can anybody enlighten me and all his fans? Anybody got any imaginative suggestions as to where he has gone?

Can anybody get him back, Ive got nobody to take the piss out of.

As his arch Nemesis, thorn in the side and boil on his arse, I believe that it is my duty to ponder the question "Where is he?"

Im sure our efficient moderators will know when he last looked in BUT no posts. He may well be posting under disguise but I have no evidence of this.

Can anybody enlighten me and all his fans? Anybody got any imaginative suggestions as to where he has gone?

Can anybody get him back, Ive got nobody to take the piss out of.

Fans? To me, he came across as a complete "berk" (in the true sense of the rhyming slang..."Berkley Hunt").

(S)He'll resurface- just like those obstinate turds, which refuse to be flushed down the bog.....so I've heard. :wub:

Guest Shut the light

Let it go, LFN. Let it go. The greif and the anger and the evil that his manifestation allegedly portrayed is over. After all the blood, sweat, and tears the war of words is finally dead. The ability to deeply understand beyond the ordinary leaves one with a relentless sense of contentment and optimism. LFN, you need to be an adult and allow his existence to pass on. Turn out the light and go to sleep. It's all over now.

Let it go, LFN. Let it go. The greif and the anger and the evil that his manifestation allegedly portrayed is over. After all the blood, sweat, and tears the war of words is finally dead. The ability to deeply understand beyond the ordinary leaves one with a relentless sense of contentment and optimism. LFN, you need to be an adult and allow his existence to pass on. Turn out the light and go to sleep. It's all over now.

Ah, Banshees - you're back.

Hmm, I spy a sleeping dog and a big stick......never a good combination.

Who really gives a sh*t where he is?

Aww come on now.

I bet, deep,deep,deep down, you really miss him, dont you.

Aww come on now.

No, absolutely not; dead, buried, relieved, moved on. :blink: This thread has brought back my twitch.

HerbertLom3.jpeg

Aww come on now.

No, absolutely not; dead, buried, relieved, moved on. :blink: This thread has brought back my twitch.

HerbertLom3.jpeg

Banshees is dead? I know he got on your tits LFN, and this is a death site and all, but don't you think killing him was a bit extreme?

I miss the old bollock chops. :blink:

I miss the old bollock chops. :blink:

Awwwwwww, LFN ((((hugs))))

I miss the old bollock chops. :banghead:

[slap]For God's sake man, pull yourself together. :blink:

I miss the old bollock chops. :banghead:

Ok, Ok, I was wrong!

Its not his self importance or his belief that he is super intelligent ( there are still people here who can claim that mantle) its his stupidity that is sorely lacking. Perverse I know but run with me on that one.

Sometimes, we all need stupid.

I miss the old bollock chops. ;)

Ok, Ok, I was wrong!

Its not his self importance or his belief that he is super intelligent ( there are still people here who can claim that mantle) its his stupidity that is sorely lacking. Perverse I know but run with me on that one.

You're absolutely right, sometimes, we all need stupid - then we come to our senses and divorce him :banghead:

I miss the old bollock chops. :(

[slap]For God's sake man, pull yourself together. :crossbone:

Ok, Ok, I was wrong!

You're absolutely right, sometimes, we all need stupid - then we come to our senses and divorce him :banghead:

If BS personally harrassed Deathlist members, I am 100% behind removing access to the site (should the recipients request such an action).

However, if BS has departed of his/her own volition (as a result of the general hate-swell), I can sympathise...although he was a (temporal) constant irritant.