Sign in to follow this  
Banshees Scream

Who Should Headline Dl 2009?

Who Should Headline DL 2009?   

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The question remains "Who should Headline DL 2009?" As you can see, there are several quality choices above.

This poll will simply represent the opinions of others and how a DL Headliner is generally perceived. Will Patrick Swayze steal the vote? Will it be Senator Kennedy? Is Margeret Thatcher qualified to reach such a position come next year? How will freedom affect the "failing health" of Ronnie Biggs? Is 2009 the year of Clive Dunn? Vote now.

Robert Mugabe.

When we've got a cert to fall, like Lou Rawles, we've seen them in prime position. There are a few virtual definites for Jan/Feb death, if they make it to the end of the year. For starters, Wendy Richard can't have that long. Susan Atkins will be lucky to see 2009, she'll be gone in days if she does.

If we were going with a big name, of worldwide fame, I'd say Mugabe, or Swayze.

Of course it's not our choice (as we are constantly reminded), but it has to be Swayze...

I agree with Swayze, and you know what, after making that most shittest of films, Ghost, I won't be sorry to see the back of him.

Call me crazy,

Call me lazy,

But this poor guy's

future looks hazy.

I went for Clive Dunne.

Kidding. Swayze.

Call me crazy,

Call me lazy,

But this poor guy's

future looks hazy.

I went for Clive Dunne.

Kidding. Swayze.

Tough. Unrewarding.

Of the names listed above, I went for Kennedy.

You can't beat a Kennedy death.

Perhaps his ex-wife, Joan Bennett Kennedy, would be worth considering. She is an alcoholic and has suffered from cancer.

I agree with Swayze, and you know what, after making that most shittest of films, Ghost, I won't be sorry to see the back of him.

Being from Argentina, I have to go with Thatcher, though Swayze is a very reasonable choice.

Swayze. Nobody puts Pancreatic cancer in the corner.

When we've got a cert to fall, like Lou Rawles, we've seen them in prime position. There are a few virtual definites for Jan/Feb death, if they make it to the end of the year. For starters, Wendy Richard can't have that long. Susan Atkins will be lucky to see 2009, she'll be gone in days if she does.

Re:- Wendy, heard the other day that someone with bone cancer lasted 4 years.

I plumped for Ted.

Re:- Wendy, heard the other day that someone with bone cancer lasted 4 years.

I plumped for Ted.

Yes, but Wendy did seem in a rush - and media releases can often presage death. In the meantime, from the list, Swayze will be doing the dirty dance soonest.