Sign in to follow this  
Deadly Doug

Justin Eilers

Is there a forum for MMA fighters? Guys gunned down by their stepfathers? Blokes from Idaho? If so, then please conceal the following there, assuming no one has mentioned it already, no one was thinking of mentioning it, or the tone causes offence. Hard to say, really. Have you noticed how sites tend to put news up front and discussion comes lat ... no, no, I won't. Odd that. Anyway, you fuggin students ain't lived until you've seen two huge geezers hitting and kicking each other in the head (and being battered by the locals on a Friday night don't count).

Anyway, Justin Eilers, MMA heavyweight has sadly passed away at only thirty years of age.

Guest Fuggin Student
Is there a forum for MMA fighters? Guys gunned down by their stepfathers? Blokes from Idaho? If so, then please conceal the following there, assuming no one has mentioned it already, no one was thinking of mentioning it, or the tone causes offence. Hard to say, really. Have you noticed how sites tend to put news up front and discussion comes lat ... no, no, I won't. Odd that. Anyway, you fuggin students ain't lived until you've seen two huge geezers hitting and kicking each other in the head (and being battered by the locals on a Friday night don't count).

Anyway, Justin Eilers, MMA heavyweight has sadly passed away at only thirty years of age.

Keep it up, Dougy, we love it. Any chance of a link to this momentous occasion?

First off, there is a search feature you can use to look for the thread yourself.

Secondly, if one doesn't exist put them in the Dead of 2009 thread. We generally don't start new threads for dead people.

Thirdly, post a link next time.

Guest Guest

First off, there is a search feature you can use to look for the thread yourself.

Secondly, if one doesn't exist put them in the Dead of 2009 thread. We generally don't start new threads for dead people.

Fourthly, like, who??

Fourthly, like, who??

No link. In the best tradition of what passes for logic here, this is a find it yourself issue. Have you noticed how the "search" feature won't locate items of less than three characters? Hehehe. It gets better and better. Great stuff. Additionally, who is the "we" of "we love it"? Are you a member of the Royal Family by any chance?

A-f*****g-men. Thank you Windsor; although we may not agree always, posts such as this remind me exactly why you are solid. Yes, Deadly Doug, it appears that you are the "fuggin student" because it is beyond your ability to comprehend that dead people go in the "dead people" thread. Your bitterness is only overshadowed only by your ability to suck ass at life. I recall reading in a thread that you upset Lady G. Well Lady G is more f*****g awesome than your pathetic existence could ever hope to be, so insulting her means insulting me and I don't tolerate that kind of f*****g sh*t where I come from. The truth that you are the supreme clueless W**ker and don't belong here in the least. Banshee's Scream is odd and offensive at times, but he is at least intelligent and beyond the type of protoplasmic scum that you are.

Bottom line, don't f**k with Lady G, or any of the ladies here. You're just lucky that your ass didn't get banned, probably because your existence isn't worth the pressing of the button to do so. The ladies of DL are a special breed that demand respect at all times. You are just f*****g sh*t, like I was once and perhaps still am, but you need to earn any modicum of respect here, because DL is about the creme de la creme, and if you keep f*****g around, you're useless.

This is probably the link for Justin Eilers that you were blabbering on about.

It's hardly likely that a thread would have been started on him by any of the regulars here because he hasn't made much of an impact on anyone's lives. In fact I doubt anyone had heard of him until this post.

And the fact that it only appears to be reported locally (i.e. in Idaho) shows that his death wasn't that noteworthy.

If you're wanting names of people that were shot by relatives, well there are Jennifer Hudson's relatives and oh Marvin Gaye springs to mind

And if you had a smidgen of an education, you'll realise that not all of us are students

Also if you have any problem with or resort to hurling at any of the ladies on this forum then you take it up with everyone on here.

Also if you have any problem with or resort to hurling at any of the ladies on this forum then you take it up with everyone on here.

Most likely. And I don't mean to be patronizingly chivalristic, because the ladies here would probably kick ass more than I could, but that doesn't change the fact that no one, but no one, should speak ill of such great people, be the male or female. I'd have the same issues if ill was spoken of ATJ or OoO or NAP or pretty much any of the regulars here.

Snipped

Banshee's Scream is odd and offensive at times, but he is at least intelligent and beyond the type of protoplasmic scum that you are.

I think you might have got a little caught up in the moment there CP. Deep breaths now :blink:

A-f*****g-men. Thank you Windsor; although we may not agree always, posts such as this remind me exactly why you are solid. Yes, Deadly Doug, it appears that you are the "fuggin student" because it is beyond your ability to comprehend that dead people go in the "dead people" thread. Your bitterness is only overshadowed only by your ability to suck ass at life. I recall reading in a thread that you upset Lady G. Well Lady G is more f*****g awesome than your pathetic existence could ever hope to be, so insulting her means insulting me and I don't tolerate that kind of f*****g sh*t where I come from. The truth that you are the supreme clueless W**ker and don't belong here in the least. Banshee's Scream is odd and offensive at times, but he is at least intelligent and beyond the type of protoplasmic scum that you are.

Bottom line, don't f**k with Lady G, or any of the ladies here. You're just lucky that your ass didn't get banned, probably because your existence isn't worth the pressing of the button to do so. The ladies of DL are a special breed that demand respect at all times. You are just f*****g sh*t, like I was once and perhaps still am, but you need to earn any modicum of respect here, because DL is about the creme de la creme, and if you keep f*****g around, you're useless.

hehehe. They y'are folks. One of your esteemed posters doing what comes naturally. I was wondering, too, if the moderators might be a tad worried about the tone of the rant above at all?

hehehe. They y'are folks. One of your esteemed posters doing what comes naturally. I was wondering, too, if the moderators might be a tad worried about the tone of the rant above at all?

Calling a spade a spade in public and sticking up for some good people? You bet. That and using the quote function on the board properly.

Canadian Paul is Muriel Spark. Either that or he was incorrectly weaned as a child.

A jolly poster opined: "And the fact that it only appears to be reported locally (i.e. in Idaho) shows that his death wasn't that noteworthy." Yes, someone actually said that. Have a look at the word C-E-N-T-R-I-C-I-S-M is about the only thing I can say. Fuggin ell, no wonder I had such a difficult time teaching the likes of you lot. As one of my former students put it, "it makes me want to shutter."

And, once again, I wish to complain about violent and offensive posts directed against moi. Surely rules of decorum apply to all, don't they? You're not discrimminating in your rules at all? Good, thought not...

Canadian Paul is Muriel Spark. Either that or he was incorrectly weaned as a child.

A jolly poster opined: "And the fact that it only appears to be reported locally (i.e. in Idaho) shows that his death wasn't that noteworthy." Yes, someone actually said that. Have a look at the word C-E-N-T-R-I-C-I-S-M is about the only thing I can say. Fuggin ell, no wonder I had such a difficult time teaching the likes of you lot. As one of my former students put it, "it makes me want to shutter."

And, once again, I wish to complain about violent and offensive posts directed against moi. Surely rules of decorum apply to all, don't they? You're not discrimminating in your rules at all? Good, thought not...

That's odd, I looked up centricism in the dictionary and it wasn't there? Neither was fuggin for that matter.

I can't see any violence directed towards you in any of the above posts, only insults. There is a 'report' feature if you're really upset about something.

Instead of trying to teach us, maybe you could educate yourself, starting with the search facility on this forum (it's that little white box on the bottom left of the screen with "search" helpfully written next to it.) You do make yourself look rather silly everytime you start a new thread on a non-entity or on someone who has been discussed at length before (Bobby Robson and Tammy Faye spring to mind). Have a look at the unwritten rules if you're in any doubt. And you've got no excuse for starting a Reg Gutteridge is dead thread, seeing as it was you who started the other thread in his honour, look - here it is. One more thing, referring to everyone here as students is a bit of a sweeping generalisation, completely inaccurate and is unlikely to endear you to anyone. Do feel free to keep on posting though, we need someone to laugh at now Banshees is receiving treatment.

Here to help. :unsure:

....... Fuggin ell, no wonder I had such a difficult time teaching the likes of you lot. ...

Were you the cnut who was my old Woodwork Teacher?

I still cant put a fooking shelf up.

A lot of f*****g good you were!

As one of my former students put it, "it makes me want to shutter."

It does sound as though you were that student's teacher. In which case, you may wish to note (and pass on to the "former student") that the word is "shudder". I only hope you're teaching in the USA (in which case the odd squiggle you see in my response is actually called punctuation).

Happy to help. :)