Sign in to follow this  
Boleyn

Help

Nothing to do with the deathlist, but I have a peice of work written in Spanish.

I've gone over it for mistakes but does anybody speak spanish here who would be able to be of assistance?

I understand this doesnt substantiate a whole topic for itself but I'm desperate and have no idea where else to post this?

Nothing to do with the deathlist, but I have a peice of work written in Spanish.

I've gone over it for mistakes but does anybody speak spanish here who would be able to be of assistance?

I understand this doesnt substantiate a whole topic for itself but I'm desperate and have no idea where else to post this?

Try this It should work.

My daughter does, if that helps.

DDLM would have been ideal but she has fooked off........

Only problem with the translation sites is they don't pick up everything..

I can read & speak it reasonably well, enough to understand it & make myself understood, but I'd be wary of doing it as a proof-reading check - but I'd be happy to help - only problem is I'm not home until Monday... But to be honest I'd be similiar to a translation site.

DDLM would indeed be perfect, but unfortunately she's not here any more.... :banghead:

I work with someone who was raised speaking Spanish - not uncommon in Texas. I could have him look at it if you would like.

Thank you for the help everybody, managed to persuade a classmate of mine to help me so all is good now ! :rolleyes: