Sign in to follow this  
888-333

???????

Ive Just Noticed that Vicent O'Brien's Profile States that hes apeered on the list Twice once in 2004 and off course this Year but I noticed he also apeeres on the 1992 list so realy he Appered three times not Two, also He Seems to have two profiles This One but he also has This one so what gives?

EDIT: Ive Noticed that there is a Similar Error with Gretchen Franklin

Also I noticed soming weried about a certin entry on the 1993 Deathlist

Namely This One

This entry is just so weird

Can Sobody Explain both of these please?

Ive Just Noticed that Vicent O'Brien's Profile Staes that hes apered on the list Twice once in 2004 and off course this but I noticed he als aperes on the 1992 list so realy he Appered three times not wo, also He Seems to have two profiles This One but he also has This one so what give?

Also I noticed soming weried about a certin entry on the 1993 Deahlist

Namely This One

Are you referring to the entry that you have just made there?

Ive Just Noticed that Vicent O'Brien's Profile Staes that hes apered on the list Twice once in 2004 and off course this but I noticed he als aperes on the 1992 list so realy he Appered three times not wo, also He Seems to have two profiles This One but he also has This one so what give?

Namely This One

Are you Gordon Browns letter writer?

Guest WEP

It is the same with those two "John Demjanjuks", the first was nominated four times (1993-96), the second three times (2007-09)...

Very strange...

Namely This One

Are you Rupert Murdoch's bitch?

Namely This One

Are you Rupert Murdoch's bitch?

How dare you!!

I will NEVER be Murdochs bitch!

But I might be yours if you ask me nicely, give me a cut of your grant, a ham sandwich everyday and a new vicks nasal decongestant ( no, I havent got a blocked nose, I just like the phallus shape) once a month.

You sexy young thing you.... :)

Ive Just Noticed that Vicent O'Brien's Profile States that hes apeered on the list Twice once in 2004 and off course this Year but I noticed he also apeeres on the 1992 list so realy he Appered three times not Two, also He Seems to have two profiles This One but he also has This one so what gives?

Namely This One

I don't know if I qualify as "Sobody" but I do have a comment. You use "apeered" and then "Appered". Could you at least try to keep your misspellings consistent? Particularly when you are complaining about errors. Thanks so much.

Namely This One

I don't know if I qualify as "Sobody" but I do have a comment. You use "apeered" and then "Appered". Could you at least try to keep your misspellings consistent? Particularly when you are complaining about errors. Thanks so much.

Did you not notice that 'apeered' was originally spelt 'apered' but that its been -ahem- corrected? I do like the Random Capitalisation though.

I tried to count the spelling and grammatical errors but ran out of fingers and toes. I think its 39.

I tried to count the spelling and grammatical errors but ran out of fingers and toes. I think its 39.

That's amazing! I don't know that I've ever before met someone with 39 fingers and toes.

In other news Marty is looking more like Jessica every day. Jessica/Rebecca however is looking more like a lunatic asylum escapee every day.

That's amazing! I don't know that I've ever before met someone with 39 fingers and toes.

In other news Marty is looking more like Jessica every day. Jessica/Rebecca however is looking more like a lunatic asylum escapee every day.

You still haven't, and aren't likely to any time soon. Note that I said I ran out of fingers and toes so I only think there's 39.

Please pass on my regards to Marty.

You still haven't, and aren't likely to any time soon. Note that I said I ran out of fingers and toes so I only think there's 39.

I don't know how to tell you this, if you've run out of fingers and toes then there would be none as much as you might want there to be 39, you still have none.

What's for dinner?

I don't know how to tell you this, if you've run out of fingers and toes then there would be none as much as you might want there to be 39, you still have none.

What's for dinner?

Bruno, that is the most limp excuse to enter a squabbling debate about semantics...

Ramp it up or just let it drift away........personally, you are grammatically incorrect. :sicktherm:

PS: Regards to Marty, also.