Sign in to follow this  
Estuarian Float

Est.1993's Half-year Deathpool

It is not ofter that the 'Windsor the Troll' brand wins a deadpool. Indeed, it is only the second time I have been victorious in a deadpool, being the winner of the 2009 Hartlepool Deadlypool (even though I had no team). Lets hope that I can build on these successes, and win the 2011 DDP!

Given the small matter of the Atlantic Ocean, I will not collect the prize. The fact that I won is enough reward for me.

Thanks to EST.1993 for taking the time to run this deadpool!

Well the prize wouldve been a ceramic urn -painted with the names of the 20 celebs dead from the Dust Pool and goodies inside relating to the ones that you hit yourself. I begin the second semester of my junior year tomorrow and I have a ceramics class in my curriculum, so that wouldve made it really convenient. But AnYwAy....back to the grind... :o Congrats again!

Aye congrats, and many BIG RESPECT to Est 1993 for running the dead pool.

Go well

With DDT at nearly twice the score of his nearest competitor and my own entry to the DDP looking as dismal as ever, I was wondering if maybe EST.1993 wanted to give us all another shot at a half-year go and give us a perhaps closer and more exhilarating race?

Just a thought... I kind of liked the idea of having an urn filled with morbid memorabilia adorning my mantle...

Oh hey there, I havent checked the extra-curricular for a while. ...and yeah that sounds like a load. Sorry no dust-related fun for now. :)

Looks like this dead Deadpool needs to be transferred over to the deadpool forum area. And if anyone cares a tad of re-enlivening.

Looks like this dead Deadpool needs to be transferred over to the deadpool forum area. And if anyone cares a tad of re-enlivening.

Doubt it. This thread is 6 years old.

So, that's about 72 in human years

So, that's about 72 in human years

I don't think it should, but if you're all happy for it to be moved, let me know.