Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Generic Off-topic Celebrity Death Thread

For posts about the great and good carking it that don't really fit anywhere else.

Other than John Entwistle and Patrick Troughton, have any other celebrities died whilst fucking groupies?

Felix Fauvre died getting a blow job from his mistress.

If you count stalkers as groupies and use the most flexible meaning of fucking, I'd say John Lennon was fatally fucked by a groupie, and maybe Jill Dando too.

6 years ago, almost to the day, honez and anubis between them dredged up this on Glenn Miller, which I've just stumbled upon whilst watching our new member US Funeral Director upping his post count by commenting in (seemingly) every single thread.

For posts about the great and good carking it that don't really fit anywhere else.

Other than John Entwistle and Patrick Troughton, have any other celebrities died whilst fucking groupies?

:huh:

Say it 'aint so...

:huh:

Say it 'aint so...

I've heard that rumour too I'm afraid

Lynden David Hall died less than eight years after winning "Best Newcomer" at the MOBOs. Has anyone else died sooner after picking up a newcomer gong at a major awards ceremony?

The most recent winner of the best newcomer at the Grammy's to be dead is yr man from Milli Vanilli, who won it in 1990 then carked it just over eight years later.

Lynden David Hall died less than eight years after winning "Best Newcomer" at the MOBOs. Has anyone else died sooner after picking up a newcomer gong at a major awards ceremony?

The most recent winner of the best newcomer at the Grammy's to be dead is yr man from Milli Vanilli, who won it in 1990 then carked it just over eight years later.

Nirvana won best international newcomer at the Brit awards the year before Kurt decided to take a bullet in the head.