Sign in to follow this  
John Kettley

Deathlist Itinerant Members With Intriguing Tastes

Hello! I'm coming back out of those lurking shadows. Primarily owing to an exclusion order Wincey Willis imposed on me but that will keep for now.

Have enjoyed some of the posters about these parts. Some, not all to be firm but fair, have got me through my darkest days. Oh Wincey, why? Anyway as I was listening to DID I had a thought about which ten people I would like to be stranded with on a desert island which leads me to pose the following question:

If you had to be stranded on a desert island with 10 other DL members, who would they be? And who would be the 10 you would least like to be stranded with? (If 10 is too much you can name less)

Cowboy Ronnie

Handrejka

Lady Grendel

Monoclinic

Harrymcwhatsit

DDT

Spade Cooley

Honez

Grim Reaper

ATJ

Hello! I'm coming back out of those lurking shadows. Primarily owing to an exclusion order Wincey Willis imposed on me but that will keep for now.

Have enjoyed some of the posters about these parts. Some, not all to be firm but fair, have got me through my darkest days. Oh Wincey, why? Anyway as I was listening to DID I had a thought about which ten people I would like to be stranded with on a desert island which leads me to pose the following question:

If you had to be stranded on a desert island with 10 other DL members, who would they be? And who would be the 10 you would least like to be stranded with? (If 10 is too much you can name less)

Isn't this just another 'who's your favourite member/mod/admin' thread? Been done before John.

;)

I'd take 10 of those nice chappies who are just trying to make an honest living peddling generic SPAM to us.

It's a desert island, right? You have to know how to build a fire, make a shelter, find a fresh water supply and most importantly, discern the difference between a mushroom that'll get yer high and one that'll kill yer.

I'd choose the DL'ers with the top ten scores on the Ultimate Survival Skills Quiz. Please post your results. Thank you.

Actually, you can't name less, you can name fewer. I'll have the first 10 who agree with me. We can be semantically pedantic till the cows come home then.

It's a desert island, right? You have to know how to build a fire, make a shelter, find a fresh water supply and most importantly, discern the difference between a mushroom that'll get yer high and one that'll kill yer.

I'd choose the DL'ers with the top ten scores on the Ultimate Survival Skills Quiz. Please post your results. Thank you.

Outdoor Activities

Survival

Destinations Home > Adventure > Survival > Wilderness Survival

Correct Answers 07 x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Finished! Results: The Ultimate Survival Skills Quiz E-mail This Facebook Digg This Yahoo! Buzz StumbleUpon TwitThis Reddit

From this I deduce that if there's someone there giving three options to choose from, I stand a pretty good chance of surviving.

<--- I got 7 too.

This has nowt to do with posting power or wit, then.

I'll take any nine with proven survival skills in a harsh environment, the ability to dig effective wells, harvest rainwater and rustle up a tempting variety of dishes based on small fish and insects will be particularly prized.

Got one wrong, who'd have thought you could start a fire with that answer?