Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

In fact, if you search google, you will get 82 pages of people who spell it just like me.

Well that's got to be correct then if Google's got other people's pages listed.

I, on the other hand, prefer the slightly stodgier approach of using a dictionary for matters pertaining to spelling, not an Internet search engine that lists any old crap people throw at it.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me that NASA don't know Jack and we never got to the moon. It must be true because I saw someone's crappy little page about it listed on Google.

It's amazing what you can find on the net - someone even has a page dedicated to some game called Runescape :rip:

There, you can find a guide to 'fletching' - although after finding this definition, I don't really think I want to read the guide!! :old:

There, you can find a guide to 'fletching' - although after finding this definition, I don't really think I want to read the guide!! :rip:

If one were really 'dominant' then I imagine one would get someone else to do that!

There, you can find a guide to 'fletching' - although after finding this definition, I don't really think I want to read the guide!!  :rip:

If one were really 'dominant' then I imagine one would get someone else to do that!

Norman Stanley Fletcher.......

So that would have made Cyril Fletcher & Esther Fletchee?

(Apologies to none-UK residents)

Also a quick question...

someone even has a page dedicated to some game called Runescape

is that pronounced Run/Escape or roon-scape? I suspect the latter, but the former would be much better.

It's amazing what you can find on the net - someone even has a page dedicated to some game called Runescape :rip:

There, you can find a guide to 'fletching' - although after finding this definition, I don't really think I want to read the guide!! :old:

If you would search google, you would find over 250 web sites completely based on that game.

If you would search google, you would find over 250 web sites completely based on that game.

Then how do you ever find the time for annoying people on other sites?

It's amazing what you can find on the net - someone even has a page dedicated to some game called Runescape  :rip:

There, you can find a guide to 'fletching' - although after finding this definition, I don't really think I want to read the guide!!  :old:

You'd also find 3,300 with reference to "sex with pigs" but you wouldn't catch me doing that either.

Well, at least not without a lot of alcohol upon which to lay the blame.

Are we talking pigs as in farm animals or pigs as in police officers?

and the difference is.............?

Farm animals make better sausages? If a farm animal slaps handcuffs on you then it's time to stop taking hallucinogenics?

It's amazing what you can find on the net - someone even has a page dedicated to some game called Runescape  :rip:

There, you can find a guide to 'fletching' - although after finding this definition, I don't really think I want to read the guide!!  :old:

You'd also find 3,300 with reference to "sex with pigs" but you wouldn't catch me doing that either.

and a google search on people who have sex with pigs while playing runescape gets you 459 hits.

Sick bastards.

and a google search on people who have sex with pigs while playing runescape gets you 459 hits.

482 for me. Must be going up all the time (fnarr fnarr)

Anyway, as interesting as this is, I think we should get back on topic.

Those sort of perverts get their kicks from the likes of us discussing their heinous activities online, so this kind of thing is just playing into their hands. Sick bastards

So can we drop this whole runescape thing? I mean, discussing pigs and Billy Graham is all right, but runescape? Come on.

he's a persistant man one must admit. Rev. Graham is still sending my mom brochures, flyers and invites to local appearances even 10 years after her death. I've written him to explain this but he keeps sending more. I suppose he goes with the idea of the immortal soul never dieing.

All of the ketchup, katsup, catsup, kestup, ketsup, catchup comments made me hungry for some french fries!!! Cholesterol anyone??? :rolleyes:

Rev. Graham was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.

Guest death list watcher
Rev. Graham was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.

I heard that interview as well and Graham does sound rather frail and even a little confused. As to him sitting down, I did see a pic in a magazine (Decision) of hi msitting in a large chair preaching at his November 2004 crusade. So I assume that he is either confined to a wheelchair now or simply cannot stand for a long period (after two broken hips in a year one would think the former). I did look up up the Parkinson's and it turns out he was diagnosed in 1991, 14 years ago. So I suspect he probably won't last much longer given his age and serious health problems.

Getting back to animals, I love this one

The mind of a 6-year old is a wonderful and amazing thing. One day

the infant school teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs

to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was

trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read . . .

" And so the little pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of

straw and said, Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to

build my house?'" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do

you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I

think he said...'Holy sh*t! A talking pig!'" The teacher was unable to

teach for the next 10 minutes.

Guest Guest
Glad I found this MB...

Shame indeed on Billy Graham..

For backing the Evil one. In his statement, during a prayer session for Bush. In it, he stated that GOD must have been involved in Bush's re election.

This is unforgivable and puts me to shame, if not the whole of humanity !

My GOD makes love and peace ! NOT war. this is not my GOD.

Absolutely I used to think Billy Graham was one of the good guys. That is until he came out as such a strong Dubya man. Dub claims Rev. Billy saved him and the whole nasty Bush clan uses him as their family chaplain/spirtual janitor. And the Nixon tapes in 2002 lowered him even further in my eyes. When he does die I know the obits will all focus on those two factors in particular. Shame Shame!

Guest billy joe
Glad I found this MB...

For backing the Evil one. In his statement, during a prayer session for Bush. In it, he stated  that GOD must have been involved in Bush's re election.

This is  unforgivable and puts me to shame, if not the whole of humanity !

My GOD makes love and peace !  NOT  war. this is not my GOD.

Absolutely I used to think Billy Graham was one of the good guys. That is until he came out as such a strong Dubya man. Dub claims Rev. Billy saved him and the whole nasty Bush clan uses him as their family chaplain/spirtual janitor. And the Nixon tapes in 2002 lowered him even further in my eyes. When he does die I know the obits will all focus on those two factors in particular. Shame Shame!

Lol, between LBJ, Nixon, and the Bushs, ole Billy seems to have a thing for corrupt chief executives. It's ironic that the most honest one of the bunch, Harry Truman called him a "counterfeit" and a publicity seeker. That which he is and much worse!

I cant see this preacher going much longer hes like 85 and has his health problums he should have been on the 05 list and now that hes not i would take him into serious consideration for 06 because i think the grim reaper will be preaching up upon him sooner then soon. :P

Glad I found this MB...

For backing the Evil one. In his statement, during a prayer session for Bush. In it, he stated  that GOD must have been involved in Bush's re election.

This is  unforgivable and puts me to shame, if not the whole of humanity !

My GOD makes love and peace !  NOT  war. this is not my GOD.

Beware of false prophets!