themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Mickey Duff - I hate this miss eh GR? Grrrrr

The well known actor James Rebhorn has died at 65 http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-26710547

Not that well known let's be honest. ;)

Definitely one of those "seen the face many times but can't remember his fuckin' name for the life of me"-type actors. Always playing either a doctor, a shrink, possibly a scientist, a non-uniform cop, or maybe one of the President's advisors in a disaster movie, etc.......

Oh wait, just realised he played a major character's father in Homeland so I guess he was "well known" to anyone who watches that. (Not me).

The well known actor James Rebhorn has died at 65 http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-26710547

Not that well known let's be honest. ;)

Definitely one of those "seen the face many times but can't remember his fuckin' name for the life of me"-type actors. Always playing either a doctor, a shrink, possibly a scientist, a non-uniform cop, or maybe one of the President's advisors in a disaster movie, etc.......

Oh wait, just realised he played a major character's father in Homeland so I guess he was "well known" to anyone who watches that. (Not me).

The name didn't click with me either but I recognised the face as the guy who played Jude Law's dad in The Talented Mr. Ripley.

The 'internet Grand dad ' has gone offline http://www.itv.com/n...s-away-aged-86/

You mean that "geriatric" guy from youtube? Aaaw. Never watched his videos but seemed like a nice guy.

Guest Guest

Mass grave of plague victims found in central London http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-26770334

Er... shouldn't that be posted in "The Dead of 1665"?

1348-1350 actually, but I didn't see any threads for that :unsure:

They usually call that the Black Death and they call the later one "the plague". I'm going to have to penalise you 5 points for that error, Guest_Guest.

Kate O'Mara at 74 according to the beeb....

Balls. Had her on my prospective list for 2015. There was a film with her on last night on the Horror channel too...

Guest Guest

Very shocked to hear she's dead. She was still a sexy good looking woman for 74 !

Guest Monoclinic

Triangle-BBC.png

Triangle-BBC.png

On a flying visit Mono?

Oh so she was hanging out at Michael Barrymore's?

Iranian.......... Chief..... Rabbi.......

Wow...... I saw that an Iranian somebody other had died on Wikipedia earlier but obviously didn't look close enough....... fuuucking hell.

Guest Guest

Iranian.......... Chief..... Rabbi.......

Wow...... I saw that an Iranian somebody other had died on Wikipedia earlier but obviously didn't look close enough....... fuuucking hell.

Most redundant guy on the planet I would have thought. Next to the peace envoy to Syria.