RadGuy

20th Century Americans Sitcoms

13 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Yeah. I've read a few articles about the situation out of interest. I have a few observations.

1. We really slept on John Amos in turns of death pooling. There were a few articles that clearly showed he was on his way out. Maybe they were reports on here around the time but I doubt it. 

2. His daughter is a medicine healer who may not be the most reliable source of information about him.

3. That being said the situation with Amos and his son seems very off as well. There's a video from last year showing John Amos accusing his daughter of abuse but you can see his son at his bedside. It comes across as sketchy and rehearsed.

4. For a period of time him and his son were doing Tik Toks together and doing a lot of traveling around the US. There's a good article of the situation Here

5. My take. When Amos was being interviewed he seemed pretty competent,mentally and was adamant that he is being treated well. At the same time his son does things that are quite shady (like recording a private conversation between Amos and his daughter and sending the conversation onto The Hollywood Reporter without solicition). The whole dynamic just strikes me as off.