Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

More than Truss backing him now - this album is out at the end of the week!

a0200205067_10.jpg

Oh aye, and...

Eyebags noticeably bigger and his face/neck have got thinner of late. Tbh, take away the power suit/make up and hair and he looks old and tired. Not sure he's sleeping anywhere near enough.

_133159151_metro-nc.png.webp

I posted on here a while back, but I think Trump's health is worse than what he lets on. I think all the indictments against him have made him worse mentally. Watch a rally from this time last year and watch a rally since the start of this year. He's really going downhill. He's had problems with slurred speech for a few years now, but it's been worsening over the past few months. The energy he had in 2016 is really going down with his trials. Biden is a few years older, but is in better shape, so it wouldn't surprise me if Biden outlives Trump.

On 16/04/2024 at 01:44, gcreptile said:

There might be a non-zero chance that this trial, which, in the grand scheme of things, is the least of all the possible crimes that he might face trial for, is the one that brings him down.

Yeah, it almost looks like well, you know, political persecution.

And no, this is not MAGA baloney, I am someone who thinks Donald Trump committed multiple crimes that he needs (or needed) to pay for, but I am also someone who thinks that bringing them ALL, AT THIS TIME, looks a lot like political persecution. 

Anyway, would be interesting to see whether his almost imminent conviction on this one case (since the other cases will now certainly have a verdict well after the election) is going to affect him with independents. Will it be met with indignation and refusal to vote for a felon, or with a simple shrug? Nobody can forecast for sure since we never had a situation like this before. Interesting times we live in.

I will say. Out of the many charges/cases. The NY one is 100% politically motivated.

I don't think that's bias, just reality.

• Like 1

IMG_9508.thumb.jpeg.2eb597974b28c25b4754d3962d645a02.jpeg

• Haha 1

Considered putting this in the Darwin Awards or Interesting Ways to Die but probably should be in here. Man sets himself on fire outside NY courthouse where Trump is on trial.

Apparently threw some pamphlets in the air, doused himself in lighter fluid and set himself alight. In a critical condition in hospital.

So...what do you think? Oh, come on...you already know. The pamphlets were full of conspiracy theories and the guy was from Florida. I'm not joking. :rolleyes::facepalm:

2 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

Considered putting this in the Darwin Awards or Interesting Ways to Die but probably should be in here. Man sets himself on fire outside NY courthouse where Trump is on trial.

Apparently threw some pamphlets in the air, doused himself in lighter fluid and set himself alight. In a critical condition in hospital.

So...what do you think? Oh, come on...you already know. The pamphlets were full of conspiracy theories and the guy was from Florida. I'm not joking. :rolleyes::facepalm:

Unrelated to Trump specifically though!

14 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Why would he? The guy was clearly not a fan of Trump (or the other guy for that matter).

124518602__133200460_mancourt.jpgcopy.jpg.d0e8b11e36d3603b1d8fc7a3a00ada44.jpg

Aye, maybe a bit subtle with the irony there by way of updating the thread to record the poor sod's death. Already seen some online banter about going straight to interring the ashes since the man himself thoughtfully arranged the cremation without stiffing his family with the costs!

Maxwell Azzarello, 37

A candidate for the Scrabble thread, methinks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

What does this even mean? :blink:

Conspiratorial centrism.

5 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

What does this even mean? :blink:

Looks like an RFK Jr man to me.

15 minutes ago, Sod's Law said:

Looks like an RFK Jr man to me.

The irony being RFK is more in need of votes than the two yer man was railing against before he went up in flames.

• Haha 3