The Unknown Man

The 5Th Death Of 2016

Who will be DL 2016's 5th hit?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TWO of us for Gazza, eh?

At long last, I have a friend, or summat!

It ain't a conspiracy until you get two or more involved.

Voyed for Fats Domino. No-one ever votes for him, so I thought I would.

Voya con dios

I think Zsa Zsa Gabor and Billy Graham will die on the same day

Side note: This is what I dreamt last night, so it'd be totally freaky if it actually happened

Side note to the side note: God damnit, I'm having deathlist-related dreams now? This stupid site has really messed me up.

I think Zsa Zsa Gabor and Billy Graham will die on the same day

Side note: This is what I dreamt last night, so it'd be totally freaky if it actually happened

Side note to the side note: God damnit, I'm having deathlist-related dreams now? This stupid site has really messed me up.

I've always had a superstition that if you realize something before it happens (like remember a dream before what happens in it comes true), it doesn't come true. Or at least is you mention it.

So Gabor and Graham were destined to die on the same day, but alas, they will not do that anymore, all thanks to you revealing your dream. :P

• Like 1

I'm solo on Olivia so far? c'mon gurrl! you can do it! It'll be the most happysad I'll feel in some time

SC

I went age before beauty the last two, and the Reaper had other ideas, seeing as Wouk (no offense) carries on.

I'll presume the trend continues.

Olivia

SC

I'm not going to change my potential solo hit with Miss de Havilland, but as I stated here, all signs point toward The Reverand!

SC