weatherman91

Are you Glad I'm Back?

Are you Glad I'm Back?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After Being Banned in June 04, I'm Weather-Back Thanks to a new IP address.

so why were you banned? just out of curiosity.

A quote from the weatherman website

December 2nd- HOORAY! I have purchased a Dragon Medium Helmet!! I will have a new picture of myself as soon as I buy a Zamorak Platebody in a few days. Happy Holidays.

Don't let this affect your voting in this, the most crucial of polls since the debate on the abolition of the House of Lords.

Ooohhhh yes,

Big Brother is watching ...

was it Weatheman (sic) who was banned or just his old IP address?

Was it an offensive IP number? 69.69.69.69 perhaps?

I'm afraid I viewed the results before voting so now I can't cast my vote any more.

No prizes for guessing how I mignt have voted.

Weatherman received a ban because of his ill-thought out responses to postings on the forum. If he didn't agree with the content or views expressed by an individual he was prone to use offensive and derisory language in reply. It was felt by the Moderators that this sort of response did nothing to encourage new users of the forum and could actively discourage people from joining in and enjoying the site.

Weatherman is welcome to participate in the forum again but if his behaviour has not improved since June then the Moderators will unfortunately have to step-in once more.

DWB :angry:

are you and weatherman 90 two different people? in the former first ladies section the post from weatherman91 made me think.

Weatherman90 was his original login.

As that's still presumably blocked, and taken, a new login has to be created - Weatherman91.

We've noticed Weatherman92, Weatherman93, etc, elsewhere "out there ..."

To answer your question, yes weatherman90 and me are the same person..

Nearly 300 hundred views and 11 votes............

Does that add up?

PS. Is this the Manly Barrylow look alike?

Let sleeping logs lie, I would say.

Please! Sleeping magic logs! :(

Is there another kind?

And if so, how do they differ from the magic ones? (size, colour, smell etc.,)

Not sure about the logs you are all on about, but regarding the voting, not many logged at all.

Or as an alternativeFurry Log

I feel a bit new (probably because I am) - you all seem to know each other so well!

I must say though, generally, you are all VERY welcoming here (e.g. I don't get made to feel totally stupid for having rubbish opinions). I've had the misfortune of visiting other forums who have been downright mean and nasty and so so cliquey!

Just a quickie - if anyone sits in the back of my new (second hand) car, which I generally try to discourage as I find it too distracting, I get an awful grinding horrible noise from the back end... what does anyone reckon this is? Suspension or something? In which case, am I looking at a lotta dosh to repair? My car is a VW Corrado for anyone who's interested.

Many thanks.

Ps Please don't tell me I should be on a car forum, I was just wondering that's all.

Fantastic.........

Judging by the response from others during the the Pete Thingy posting marathon I should think quite a few of us would like to try the suspension in the rear of your vehicle. (purely for testing purposes you understand)

We don't appear to have a thread for cars, which is a pity as I think my car will pass on soon.

Then again, my car, like its owner, does not pass the famousness test.

Amanda

I had a similar thing with my car and it turned out to be a loose exhaust pipe - it was rattling against the bottom of the car and was particularly bad when the car was loaded down with people, luggage etc. It was a real grinding noise which I too thought was the suspension but happily it was very cheap and easy to fix.

But, keeping it topical, if it is your suspension, perhaps we could put your car on next year's list, then we can melt it down to make some more armour for Weatherman. :(

I should think quite a few of us would like to try the suspension in the rear of your vehicle.  (purely for testing purposes you understand)

Mr Josco!!!

Hmm...

Could be Tribbles in your dilithium crystals.

On the other hand, your shock absorbers could be worn out. Causing parts of the body to rub against moving bits. (bit of double-entendre there for Josco and his kind)

If you're lucky it might just be a foreign body or lots of mud in the wheel arches.

Or something.

Unlikely to be anything to do with magic Logs, unless you have been transporting many of these recently.

I should have a reputable mechanic take a look at it, if one is to be found in Wales.

Pleased to see you registered. :(

I should think quite a few of us would like to try the suspension in the rear of your vehicle.  (purely for testing purposes you understand)

Mr Josco!!!

I know, I know.

I have not been posting on DL for long but already there seems to be enough ammunition for Mrs Josco to drop me deep in the poo.

Still, it whiles away the boring hours at work dealing with users problems when RTFM is not enough.

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Please no to my car for next year ... little Corey (the Corrado) is my pride and joy. A lean, mean, money guzzling machine, but damn he makes me smile, and that's not many men that can manage that of late!

Cars are a major pain in the arse aren't they? Perhaps I should change my daily mantra from AMAB (All Men Are Bastards!) to ACAB (yes you guessed it, All Cars Are Bastards!).

Kind of hoping it's gonna be his exuast, but then I've just been looking through his very extensive service history and I've noticed that in 1999 for three sections of his exhuast - how many frigging sections are there?! - that it was £450!!! I could go on holiday with that!

A guy over the road from me died recently... DEAD sad story....

Are you all sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin...

Mr Dead Guy (MDG) had recently moved out this way to be nearer to his Dad after his divorce - his wife was an adulterous bitch and the marriage was irrepairable.

Was settling in his rented accommodation, spending time with his Dad, looking for work in the area, etc etc.

Then, he and Dad had a fight one night, Dad left the house, MDG got very, very drunk .... and managed to fall down the stairs and somehow end up impailed through a glass door, where he bled to death. (Though I would have thought that there must be some kind of health and safety thing where you can't have glass doors where people might fall through them, like at the bottom of stairs? Though actually, when you're drunk you can fall through anything can't you?) Anyway.

Dad came back the next morning to apologise and found him, in a pool of blood and very dead.

How bloody awful. Sad tragic and awful. And such a nice bloke too.

The end.