Joey Russ

42. Raul Castro

23 minutes ago, mymango said:

How is it not relevant? He still lives in Cuba, doesn't he?

We reported on Jimmy with the hurricane, so why not this?

Even if it was worth the bump, your post was ambiguous and would clearly piss people off, something you knew would happen.

I'm bored of this forum catering to your mental illness. Hopefully the ban hammer looms.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Even if it was worth the bump, your post was ambiguous and would clearly piss people off, something you knew would happen.

I'm bored of this forum catering to your mental illness. Hopefully the ban hammer looms.

Fine, I'll edit it for clarity. Cuba has been plunged into darkness, and he lives in Cuba, so I thought that was clear enough, but clearly not.

I'm not mentally ill, I've got autism, and I haven't done anything to warrant that. I wish you could just assume good faith.

1 minute ago, mymango said:

Fine, I'll edit it for clarity. Cuba has been plunged into darkness, and he lives in Cuba, so I thought that was clear enough.

I'm not mentally ill, I've got autism, and I haven't done anything to warrant that. I wish you could just assume good faith.

A lot of members on here are neurodiverse and get along just fine, it isn't an excuse for acting like an annoying twat with no self awareness.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

A lot of members on here are neurodiverse and get along just fine, it isn't an excuse for acting like an annoying twat with no self awareness.

How am I acting like that? I genuinely don't know what I've done to offend anyone. I'm here in good faith.

I'm genuinely sorry if I annoyed you, @Perhaps, or anyone. What else can I do to show that?

42 minutes ago, Mango said:

How am I acting like that? I genuinely don't know what I've done to offend anyone. I'm here in good faith.

I'm genuinely sorry if I annoyed you, @Perhaps, or anyone. What else can I do to show that?

Just ignore 'em.

• Like 1

And fucking viceversa, but it's the 4th time I put him on ignore and after a while he is not among ignored users anymore.

13 minutes ago, drol said:

And fucking viceversa

Fine, "fucking" and all.