Deathray

Cat For Admin!

Should Cat be made admin?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the current staff are handling situations just fine.

• Like 1

Genuine Q Paul.

I know admin is higher than mod, but what's the difference? Access to 'things'?

Yes. More powers and buttons to press.

• Like 1

Realize I'm just echoing points that have already been made by now but I feel anyone who thinks there's a dire need for new staff needs to remember this forum only has several dozen active members, rather than hundreds.

• Like 1

We don't need new moderators, we don't need new admins and we don't need to be championing indivduals for said positions that don't exist.

That's the second time in a matter of days you have started threads when there were already existing threads that you couldn't be arsed to check out.

The only argument for more moderation is to have people on hand to continually merge threads that tarts like you create due to bone idleness or thickyness or summat.

Best thing for this one is to have it locked.

If a thread gets locked while I'm in it, will I be able to get out?

• Like 3

Realize I'm just echoing points that have already been made by now but I feel anyone who thinks there's a dire need for new staff needs to remember this forum only has several dozen active members, rather than hundreds.

True, but there are a few technical issues since the last upgrade. Hein always took care of stuff like that, and minor but fun things like adding new smileys or icons or whatever they're called now. No disrespect to Paul, but it might be helpful to have another 'techie' admin to assist with such matters.

• Like 1