Youwanticewiththat

What Are We Going to Do About A Corpse Named Ian Brady?

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

None of those minding his mortal remains appears to have availed themselves of the cascade of creative disposal options on this thread.

Who's gonna ring them?

Ghostbusters?

• Like 1

I reckon they're saving him for November 5th!

• Haha 2

Was he catholic ?

41 minutes ago, charon said:

Was he catholic ?

Killed kids in a sadistic murdering frenzy

Hmmm, if you were charitably minded you might count that as a misguided audition for the Jesuits

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why 'No', unsurprisingly I'm NOT charitably minded.

Cancer Research first in the hitlist to get Telt to fuck off with their rattling can shtick.

*have ground two ciggies into their collection can in a pub one night, utter wankers to a wo./man.

**the pensioner doing their dirty work said 'thank you' Lol.

4 minutes ago, charon said:

Why 'No', unsurprisingly I'm NOT charitably minded.

Cancer Research first in the hitlist to get Telt to fuck off with their rattling can shtick.

*have ground two ciggies into their collection can in a pub one night, utter wankers to a wo./man.

**the pensioner doing their dirty work said 'thank you' Lol.

That's nasty but funny.

Im not sure how long people have been rattling tins for cancer for but, honestly, has cancer been eradicated? Has it fuck.

What will happen to all the cancer charities and all the research scientists if, one day, they actually say, 'there will be no more cancer'

Shitloads of unemployed probably.

Ummm, maybe they don't want to actually provide a cure, just have a bit of a fight with it for another 40 years or summat.

Cancer Research don't like to talk about how much they give to charadee. And most certainly how much they funded the Nazi pressure Group ASH...

They can go to Hell.

But with 2 Embassy filters for them to research, my conscience is clear.....

Btw, their CEO is same age as you, and his charitable actions are worth £240k a year....., 2015 rate. No mortgage on his £1.6m house lolololololol.

And another 8 in the putrid place earn more than the English pm.....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/582911/charity-salaries-donations-Cancer-Research-NSPCC-Amnesty-Olive-Cooke

Cunts, to a person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charon said:

Cancer Research don't like to talk about how much they give to charadee. And most certainly how much they funded the Nazi pressure Group ASH...

They can go to Hell.

But with 2 Embassy filters for them to research, my conscience is clear.....

Btw, their CEO is same age as you, and his charitable actions are worth £240k a year....., 2015 rate. No mortgage on his £1.6m house lolololololol.

And another 8 in the putrid place earn more than the English pm.....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/582911/charity-salaries-donations-Cancer-Research-NSPCC-Amnesty-Olive-Cooke

Cunts, to a person.

Yes, that chimes in with the CEO of Oxfam and all those others that head 'Charadees' that implore us to spare a Tenner for the sick and the dying while they earn incredible sums of money that would make your fucking eyes water.

Good post fella.

• Like 1

Cremated and put in a biogradable urn in the Irish Sea.

Cue much wailing and knashing on ITV Granada Reports Facebook page about it turning into a tourist spot at Liverpool marina.

One post said that they won’t let their children play in the Irish Sea with the ashes of Brady.

clearly they’ve never been to Blackpool to swim .I’d say the ashes would be the least of their problems....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Cremated and put in a biogradable urn in the Irish Sea.

Cue much wailing and knashing on ITV Granada Reports Facebook page about it turning into a tourist spot at Liverpool marina.

One post said that they won’t let their children play in the Irish Sea with the ashes of Brady.

clearly they’ve never been to Blackpool to swim .I’d say the ashes would be the least of their problems....

So, some low budget horror director is already concocting a plot that involves Brady's ashes, the radioactive effluent from Sellafield and a Brady-Hulk emerging from those icy waters to give it a little of the no more Mr Nice Guy routine in Manchester.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, some low budget horror director is already concocting a plot that involves Brady's ashes, the radioactive effluent from Sellafield and a Brady-Hulk emerging from those icy waters to give it a little of the no more Mr Nice Guy routine in Manchester.

That idea has legs fins

humanfish4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think that Mary Port Fun City  and Lord F. N. Should WIN a joint prize for the most creative way to bring back the remains of the dirt bag Ian Brady.

4 hours ago, theoldlady said:

I think that Mary Port Fun City  and Lord F. N. Should WIN a joint prize for the most creative way to bring back the remains of the dirt bag Ian Brady.

Well, either that or someone stand us a drink at the next DLCon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

You want ice with that?

• Haha 4

On 1/7/2018 at 13:52, maryportfuncity said:

Ok, If I ever go to one of these conventions I will buy you both a drink. :birthday2: cheers! 

• Like 1