Sign in to follow this  
FixedBusiness

Candy, Bonbons, Chocolates, etc.

Discuss your love of candy here, or talk about what chocolates you are eating at this fine moment. Also feel free to share some funny candy names, rare candies, etc.

Currently, I am snacking on some of Purdy's fine chocolate. For those who don't know, Purdy's is a Canadian chocolatier. More here if you wish to read.

• Like 1

I'm more of a savoury food person. I can take or leave chocolate though I do like Nutella. 

I won some sweets in a raffle.Cant remember the name but they resemble. school rubbers.Very mourish.

Drumsticks Squashies.

• Like 1

Does anyone else know the current price of Freddo's?

9 minutes ago, Sean said:

Does anyone else know the current price of Freddo's?

Found this article
don't know if it'll answer your question and unfortunately we don't have Freddo's here (as far as I know) but still something worth checking out.

To any Americans or ex-pats out there: PEEPS, Candy Corn, Milk Duds, Ju-Ju Beans, Jolley Rogers, Dots, Babe Ruth Bars, Butterfingers, Circus Peanuts, Abba-Zaba,  to name a few. 

Generally I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I've only recently found in my local supermarket Oreo Donuts. Fuck mine! I'd happily clog my arteries with them tasty bastards

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TheQuimReaper said:

Generally I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I've only recently found in my local supermarket Oreo Donuts. Fuck mine! I'd happily clog my arteries with them tasty bastards

Oreo Donuts! Thanks for the tip. Do not have these in Norway yet, but will look for them the next time I am in the USA. 

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:19, TheQuimReaper said:

Now I like doughnuts but Oreos are vile. They taste like charcoal. 

• Like 2

• Co-op doughnuts are good, I think it is 75p for 5. I've noticed most shops have bakery sections now, I don't know whether they hire somebody especially to whack them together or if any member of staff can shove em' in the oven. McColls do some pretty heinous grub but it's cheap & cheerful I guess.