Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

MMMDP 2018

30 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Well...aye, I'm up for running it.

Same deal as last time - 20 places for everyone else, I'll snag the final place and commit not to nick anyone else's pick by only declaring mine once the others are nabbed.

I'll try and get the new thread up around 1 May so's we can amuse each other with pithy form guide comments

Unless loads of people post below and say there are too many dead pools, or summat

There is always space for this type of intensive frenzy and at the moment it feels like we need more pools to keep us all occupied during this drought

• Like 1

Course there's room. This lasts not much time, and anyone moaning too many DPs can just, you know, not join in. It's what I do when I run out of DP steam.

• Like 1

Everyone thinks the Death By Numbers is a PITA to run - there have only been two deaths in three weeks!

16 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Everyone thinks the Death By Numbers is a PITA to run - there have only been two deaths in three weeks!

A fair point - 21 entrants in MMMDP and we could be done in a day

Easy by comparison

Reet - we'll let last year's thread die (again) and get onto the 2019 competition around the time Mo Farah's gliding over the line in the London Marathon

• Like 1