gcreptile

Elon Musk

Someone having fun with the new X/Twitter feature where the headline is removed when a link is shared:

• Haha 7

Here's another one (although the link does still show when viewing on a different site):

• Haha 1

On 01/03/2023 at 05:23, Ulitzer95 said:

Disagree with that entirely. Engagement up, users up, bots down, revenue appears to be going up (finally). Twitter has been down before, and it wasn’t a frontrunning BBC News story. The media just seem to love pelting Musk, because he’s controversial.

Wrongest prediction ever? Anyways Twitter is now worth 8 billion dollars.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2023 at 05:23, Ulitzer95 said:

Disagree with that entirely. Engagement up, users up, bots down, revenue appears to be going up (finally). Twitter has been down before, and it wasn’t a frontrunning BBC News story. The media just seem to love pelting Musk, because he’s controversial.

a fuckton of very important Advertisers have left, so this is somehow even wronger.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

a fuckton of very important Advertisers have left, so this is somehow even wronger.

Alright Tango, go haemorrhage at someone who wants to listen to you. Maybe Cash?

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Alright Tango, go haemorrhage at someone who wants to listen to you. Maybe Cash?

I hate The Boer and I will happily express my hatred for him on this forum thank you very much. And your statement is just wrong, twitter is bleeding both money and real users. Unless you count the bot spam of course.

• Like 4

I don't see this ending very well if it's true. I guess we can't know for sure but I'd put money on it, given some telltale signs he's giving off. Musk is not the type of guy who is going to have anyone around him to tell him "no" or "stop", and he's not listening to anyone who would say that to him anyway. His gigantic ego and hard drug use are on a collision course. 

Former Tesla director Larry Ellison invited Elon Musk to Hawaii to 'dry out' from drugs, report says

• Like 1