gcreptile

Elon Musk

Just now, Lard Bazaar said:

I think that’s definitely NOT the last one Toast touched, you absolute cheesegland.

Why did his mum have a C-section?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

5 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

4C8C264E-5E41-4FCE-96AD-F7B9B84BC978.jpeg

Hah you made a gay joke...

I'm sure Toast is really hurt by these comments by a muppet young enough to be her grandchild.

No offence, Toast, btw. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Kenny McCormick said:

Hah you made a gay joke...

No I didn’t. I made a ‘someone wearing black lipstick joke’. But if the leather cap fits.....

It looks like young Kenny could be from Milton Keynes?

If this is the case, well, it would explain everything.

• Like 1

...edited because of a misunderstanding

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

No I didn’t. I made a ‘someone wearing black lipstick joke’. But if the leather cap fits.....

How is that a joke? I mean at least Toast tried to be insulting.

2 minutes ago, msc said:

I'm sure Toast is really hurt by these comments by a muppet young enough to be her grandchild.

No offence, Toast, btw. :D

I didn't start this. 

For those who have just come in support of Vaginal yeast over here (PLOT TWIST: he is a she - btw maybe include that shit before you start talking like an incel), here is what happened:

- Ol' Toast lady talks about who she would and wouldn't fuck.

- I state my opinion that I wouldn't mind giving Elon's missus a go

- Toast starts talking shit

- I retaliate like anyone rational would

- Toasts' fellow incel grandkids/religious followers/whatever start sucking her dick and blames me for "starting so many problems"

- Everyone comes out in unison and starts crying because I do not allow myself to be treated like a bitch.

That is the story. I'm happy to leave it there if you are fed up of me apparently 'starting shit' when all Im doing is giving my opinion and telling a little joke. If you are gonna continue then I will too. That's the deal here.

4 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I didn't start this.

Oh bless, it’s never you, is it?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

How is that a joke? I mean at least Toast tried to be insulting.

I didn't start this. 

For those who have just come in support of Vaginal yeast over here (PLOT TWIST: he is a she - btw maybe include that shit before you start talking like an incel), here is what happened:

- Toasts' fellow incel grandkids/religious followers/whatever start sucking her dick and blames me for "starting so many problems"

- Everyone comes out in unison and starts crying because I do not allow myself to be treated like a bitch.

That is the story. I'm happy to leave it there if you are fed up of me apparently 'starting shit' when all Im doing is giving my opinion and telling a little joke. If you are gonna continue then I will too. That's the deal here.

No no no.  ME, I started on about who I would and wouldn’t fuck because that’s what I always do! Toast is a decent person and would not stoop to such low level shit posting like that! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Oh bless, it’s never you, is it?

Oh Quim, you missed the fun. Was hoping I'd make you rage again.

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

No no no.  ME, I started on about who I would and wouldn’t fuck because that’s what I always do! Toast is a decent person and would not stoop to such low level shit posting like that! 

Then please give me your interpretation. 

6 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I didn't start this. 

1. You're really trying to sound very edgy at the moment. I know I've done stuff like this before, and all it does is make you look like a moron.

2. I reread the thread. She wasn't originally started talking shit. You began arguing after you incorrectly said that Elon Musk was her dad and Toast tried correcting you. You didn't argue about the sex thing when it began

3. Accusing people of not having certain lives is not a way to make friends at all, and in fact makes them more likely to hate you 

4. Your retaliation isn't really equal to what Toast responses were, in fact they were very much insults rather than actual criticisms. 

5. There's a simple solution to having people respect you more. Quit responding in ways that sound very childish. Otherwise, all you're really doing is trolling the forums. Which is not cool

2 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

My interpretation of what? Elon Musk and his bird? I wouldn’t fuck him and she needs a bath, I thought I made that quite clear.

9 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Oh Quim, you missed the fun. Was hoping I'd make you rage again.

You wish ;)

You don’t have many friends, do you?

16 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

To be fair, it has been known.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Look, grow the fuck up or piss right off.

Sticking your finger in the dyke, and I'm hoping that one has sailed over your head, isn't holding back the water is it.

You are being a pain in the arse.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

1. You're really trying to sound very edgy at the moment. I know I've done stuff like this before, and all it does is make you look like a moron.

2. I reread the thread. She wasn't originally started talking shit. You began arguing after you incorrectly said that Elon Musk was her dad and Toast tried correcting you. You didn't argue about the sex thing when it began

3. Accusing people of not having certain lives is not a way to make friends at all, and in fact makes them more likely to hate you 

4. Your retaliation isn't really equal to what Toast responses were, in fact they were very much insults rather than actual criticisms. 

5. There's a simple solution to having people respect you more. Quit responding in ways that sound very childish. Otherwise, all you're really doing is trolling the forums. Which is not cool

1. Edgy wasn't exactly my intention. Things come into my head and then I just know I have to say them on the count of how funny they are. Plus if I don't like you then I wont hold back. Might just be how I grew up (as rightfully stated earlier I live in a shithole).

2. She started it when she highlighted 'I've done worse' and said 'no doubt'. That was a bit uncalled for, therefore I retaliated.

3. Again, insult me on my sex life then I will do the same back to you.

4. I know you mentioned the whole edgy thing and how you used to do it, and I do respect that, but I have an existing bad taste in my mouth about this forum when Id just say something and then things would go from 0 to 100 and then I naturally match that level.

5. I'd like to say that we started off on the wrong foot and take back everything I said so we can all enjoy the forum. I'll be willing to do that if some (not necessarily naming you in particular) managed to not be so hostile to begin with. Toast is probably a nice person, I get it. I'm new as well so theres another thing so I bet you probably do see dumbass posts a lot from newbies and I can kinda understand the frustration. Just don't take it out on me bud. With that being said, I say lets just call it quits.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Look, grow the fuck up or piss right off.

Sticking your finger in the dyke, and I'm hoping that one has sailed over your head, isn't holding back the water is it.

You are being a pain in the arse.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Toast said:
4 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I don't know who this is, neither do I give a shit, but either way I've done worse.

I don't doubt it.

All I did was agree with him!   :angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

All I did was agree with him!

One small quip, just enough to trigger this elongated spasm of insecurity :lol:

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

One small quip, just enough to trigger this elongated spasm of insecurity :lol:

Its called escalating... Its that thing you don't do when you jump from 0-100 over nothing. If anyone is insecure and sexually frustrated here then its probably you.

9 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

One small quip, just enough to trigger this elongated spas

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Its called escalating... Its that thing you don't do when you jump from 0-100 over nothing. If anyone is insecure and sexually frustrated here then its probably you.

5A15DE30-92CA-43CE-AEF5-BBC6E3EB9F1F.jpeg.46dd14b015402449867c90871c76334e.jpeg

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

5A15DE30-92CA-43CE-AEF5-BBC6E3EB9F1F.jpeg.46dd14b015402449867c90871c76334e.jpeg

Wow ok boomer... Really brought out the big guns huh?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Wow ok boomer... Really brought out the big guns huh?

If Quim is a boomer what on earth does that make LFN, prehistoric?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1