Jump to content
Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

Recommended Posts

"Myself and the wife" .....

:shoot2:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, time said:

Not a 'famous celebrity'. Standards are slipping!

Standards? In this corner of the forum?!!:lol:

I think you are on the wrong thread!

But a slightly  more serious point  she is famous.A celebrity ? Well not in the strict and commonly  understood  sense of the word although the meaning gas diluted over the years to be more broad and encompassing. 

I did hesitate and have a debate in my mind if to post about her but concluded she was more famous than some of the reality tv stars posted on this thread and her  media noteworthy  nature nudged me towards including her . I would say I included her more because of fame recognition level  rather than   meeting a definition of celebrity .

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/natalie-dormer-baby-girl-lockdown-b1838741.html

 

 

 

Game of thrones actress Natalie  Dormer has revealed she give birth to a baby  girl several months ago during  lockdown.  Her partner is britteon actor  David Oakes who I best know from US television roman  drama Borgias. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country singer and The Voice contestant from 2012, RaeLynn, is expecting her first child with hubby Josh Davis.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Unknown Man said:

Country singer and The Voice contestant from 2012, RaeLynn, is expecting her first child with hubby Josh Davis.

 

 

Don't fucking encourage him.

It was looking good with him as the only poster for over a month aside from pot shots similar to this.

 

ps. @Gooseberry Crumble. No offence intended by the 'him' reference, I know you have a name mate.

pps. My persona as a rude old curmudgeon probably needs some work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, En Passant said:

 

Don't fucking encourage him.

It was looking good with him as the only poster for over a month aside from pot shots similar to this.

 

ps. @Gooseberry Crumble. No offence intended by the 'him' reference, I know you have a name mate.

pps. My persona as a rude old curmudgeon probably needs some work.

No offence taken!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Unknown Man said:

Country singer and The Voice contestant from 2012, RaeLynn, is expecting her first child with hubby Josh Davis.

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gooseberry Crumble has been found to to be the sperm donor to more than 100 C-Z list celebrities worldwide. The Child Support Agency is overwhelmed with claims for backdated child support. Updates to follow. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

Gooseberry Crumble has been found to to be the sperm donor to more than 100 C-Z list celebrities worldwide. The Child Support Agency is overwhelmed with claims for backdated child support. Updates to follow. 

Good lord there's not many of those lot I'd give my precious man juices too for the privilege of procreating with me and joining my prestigious  bloodline!!:lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use