Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/05/love-island-camilla-thurlow-and-jamie-jewitt-expecting-baby-number-2-15720636/

Former reality tv stars Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt  of Love Island fame have announced they are expecting their second child together.  They are one of the few couples from the UK series to end up  marrying. 

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-baby-carrie-daughter-b1972756.html

The Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his wife Carrie have announced the birth of their second child - a daughter.

Adding to a very eventful past few days for the couple!

Another snout for the trough.

• Haha 1

I'm no leftist, but I'm starting to hate this..

22 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

I'm no leftist, but I'm starting to hate this..

Hate him or his new baby  or the current covid political  events?

12 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Hate him or his new baby  or the current covid political  events?

HIM

• Like 2

Leeds United and England Striker Patrick Bamford and his Partner are set to become first time parents to a baby girl. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Leeds United and England Striker Patrick Bamford and his Partner are set to become first time parents to a baby girl. 

So I guess the rumours  about him being one of the closeted premier  league footballers who considered coming out at some point  are a quite a bit more likely to be wide  off the mark then.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10289499/Christina-Ricci-gives-birth-daughter-named-Cleopatra-Ricci-Hampton-husband-Mark-side.html

American actress  Christina Ricci who has starred in films such as Sleepy Hollow,  The Addams  family and Prozac Nation,  has given birth to her first child aged 41. A daughter called Cleopatra 

Sours and Argentina Footballer Cristian Romero and his partner have welcomed their first son, Valentino, together. The Baby was born at the Lindo wing. 

• Like 1

Aston Villa and England footballer Danny Ings and his partner Anastasia Smith are expecting their first child, a boy, together.

• Like 1

British politician Ranil Jayawardena and his wife Allison have welcome their third child. It is the couple’s first son after two daughters. 

• Like 1

Fulham and Scotland footballer Tom Cairney and his Partner Abbie Richards are expecting their second child together. 

• Like 1