The Daredevil

Donald Trump vs Joe Biden

Donald Trump vs Joe Biden  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When Barack Obama was elected U.S. President he had black hair. Eight years later, when he left office, he had white hair. Trump is the President of Dorian Gray. He looked the same going in and coming out, it was the U.S.population - or at least the Democratic half of it - whose hair turned white during his term. 

• Like 1

Trump will potentially live longer than Obama. I can see Obama going in his late eighties, Trump in his early to mid nineties. Obama has aged very rapidly since leaving office. Also, Obama has a history of smoking, Trump doesn’t, nor does Trump drink alcohol.

1 hour ago, The Daredevil said:

Trump will potentially live longer than Obama. I can see Obama going in his late eighties, Trump in his early to mid nineties. Obama has aged very rapidly since leaving office. Also, Obama has a history of smoking, Trump doesn’t, nor does Trump drink alcohol.

They both use amphetamines. Trump at seemingly a lot higher dosages though.
Trump doesn't really exercise (golfing's kinda eh); Obama plays basketball, kitesurfs, and bikes.

2 hours ago, lilham said:

They both use amphetamines. Trump at seemingly a lot higher dosages though.
Trump doesn't really exercise (golfing's kinda eh); Obama plays basketball, kitesurfs, and bikes.

Yeah, Obama will last longer - unless he decides to drive through Minneapolis, or summat!

8 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

When Barack Obama was elected U.S. President he had black hair. Eight years later, when he left office, he had white hair. Trump is the President of Dorian Gray. He looked the same going in and coming out, it was the U.S.population - or at least the Democratic half of it - whose hair turned white during his term. 

Have you considered...

1. Obama served eight years, Trump only four?

2. Many people get their first grey hairs in their early thirties, with full on grey hair (or no hair at all) by their early fifties. Trump at 69 was already far beyond the age most people turn grey, so four years in office weren't likely to change that.

3. Trump hid his real hair colour and skin complection by dying his hair and usage of Oompa Loompa Skin Care™ products.

4. Your Dorian Gray comparison only seems to work on the "is scared to age and will do anything to make himself look better" front. I don't think Trump looked particularly healthy or youthful in office, and in recent pictures he does look like a normal, if not particularly grumpy, American man in his mid to late seventies.

Besides his weight I don't see any imminent (natural) health risks for Trump, on average he looks better than Clinton and worse than Bush. On Biden, yes he his well beyond his prime and seems lost or forgetful more than many other people in their early eighties. But that's no death sentence at that age. Had he not been president but member of the local stamp collection club, people would probably say he was a typical eighty year old.

• Like 5

Clinton certainly looks much closer to death than Biden. Biden could have another 15 years, Clinton could be dead in a few years.

I reckon Trump though is the most likely to be the first former US President centenarian.

Honestly think that Bush will outlive them all.

11 hours ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Have you considered...

1. Obama served eight years, Trump only four?

2. Many people get their first grey hairs in their early thirties, with full on grey hair (or no hair at all) by their early fifties. Trump at 69 was already far beyond the age most people turn grey, so four years in office weren't likely to change that.

3. Trump hid his real hair colour and skin complection by dying his hair and usage of Oompa Loompa Skin Care™ products.

4. Your Dorian Gray comparison only seems to work on the "is scared to age and will do anything to make himself look better" front. I don't think Trump looked particularly healthy or youthful in office, and in recent pictures he does look like a normal, if not particularly grumpy, American man in his mid to late seventies.

Besides his weight I don't see any imminent (natural) health risks for Trump, on average he looks better than Clinton and worse than Bush. On Biden, yes he his well beyond his prime and seems lost or forgetful more than many other people in their early eighties. But that's no death sentence at that age. Had he not been president but member of the local stamp collection club, people would probably say he was a typical eighty year old.

Well thank you that in-depth analysis to what was a relatively innocuous - but at least mildly clever - observation. Boiled down, Obama turned white because he worried about the country. Years later, the country turned white because they worried about Trump. Yes, none of us really know the Donald's natural hair colour. By this point, he may not know it either.

Here’s what I think.

Biden Wins 2nd Term: 3-5 Years

Biden Loses 2nd Term: 5-10 Years

Trump Gets 2nd Term: 5-8 Years 

Trump Loses 2nd Term: 8-14 Years

Obama: 10-20 Years

Bush: 5-10 Years

Clinton: By 2029 (he looks shit)

Carter If he gets out of Hospice (VERY UNLIKELY): 6 months- 3 years

Carter if he stays: 98 or 99 (small chance of 100)

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 4:02, The Daredevil said:

Ahora estoy pensando que Trump vivirá un poco más de lo que esperamos, posiblemente hasta los 90 años, y se irá en 2038, un par de años después de que lo haga Biden en 2036. El médico de Trump dijo que Trump sería la persona más saludable que jamás haya asumido. la Presidencia, aunque esa sería una declaración típica de un representante de Trump.

Bush irá alrededor de 2040, Obama alrededor de 2050. Mientras tanto, Clinton no pasará de 2030, y Carter, bueno, esa es otra historia.

Ahora también creo que si JFK murió de muerte natural, habría sido en 1974 a los 56 años. Tenía dolor de espalda crónico, fiebre alta, alta adicción a los analgésicos, enfermedad de Addison, osteoporosis, problemas de próstata, problemas de colon, problemas estomacales, etc.

Why do you think Clinton won't live that long?
I think he can live to be 91 until 2037

On 20/04/2023 at 19:38, Insane said:

Here’s what I think.

Biden Wins 2nd Term: 3-5 Years

Biden Loses 2nd Term: 5-10 Years

Trump Gets 2nd Term: 5-8 Years 

Trump Loses 2nd Term: 8-14 Years

Obama: 10-20 Years

Bush: 5-10 Years

Clinton: By 2029 (he looks shit)

Carter If he gets out of Hospice (VERY UNLIKELY): 6 months- 3 years

Carter if he stays: 98 or 99 (small chance of 100)

Trump, not sure about those optimistic forecasts at all - seriously, the man's notably overweight (cut of his clothes often hides how much), diet is shit, he has no calm mental state because his narcissism is such that it's quite common for staff at Mar-a-Largo to applaud his entry into a room, and his own personal comfort zone is being tested all over the place by evidence an electorate won't vote him back as president and that legal problems will overtake him. The point at which his usual bullshit and bluster can't stop some inevitable calamity will be a bad moment for a guy whose circulatory system is already under serious pressure. If and when he has a heart attack or stroke the best advice would be to eat healthy food and lose a few stone, and Trump isn't a guy known to take advice easily. Other than the tottering Carter, I think Trump the shorest lifespan on that list.

• Like 1

Here's my prediction:

1. Carter (dude's old af and in hospice)

2. Biden (despite not having severe physical issues, mental issues can kill people pretty easily, especially with the medications they're on)

3. Clinton (looks like shit)

4. Trump (despite the poor diet, he seems to be pretty healthy and might easily be able to live into his 90s)

5. Bush (very healthy and will most likely live well into his 90s)

6. Obama (younger than everyone else, very healthy, and will most likely live well into his 90s)

It is obvious that after Carter, Clinton will be next to go. I would be really surprised if Clinton made 90, he is in a bad way, with a long health history. Biden and Trump are both still running for President and are in fantastic health for their senior ages, and everyone agrees Bush and Obama are in even better health!

It will go: 

1. Carter (aged 98-99)

2. Clinton (aged 83-84)

3. Biden (aged 92-93)

4. Trump (aged 92-93)

5. Bush (aged 93-94)

6. Obama (aged 88-89)

4 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

It is obvious that after Carter, Clinton will be next to go. I would be really surprised if Clinton made 90, he is in a bad way, with a long health history. Biden and Trump are both still running for President and are in fantastic health for their senior ages, and everyone agrees Bush and Obama are in even better health!

It will go: 

1. Carter (aged 98-99)

2. Clinton (aged 83-84)

3. Biden (aged 92-93)

4. Trump (aged 92-93)

5. Bush (aged 93-94)

6. Obama (aged 88-89)

"Obama is in even better health!" *decides he'll live several years fewer than Trump, a massive stroke on snooze, and Biden, a knackered old sod shambling through a busy life*

I think you spend so much time thinking about people dying that you can't see how little sense you make.

30 minutes ago, TQR said:

"Obama is in even better health!" *decides he'll live several years fewer than Trump, a massive stroke on snooze, and Biden, a knackered old sod shambling through a busy life*

I think you spend so much time thinking about people dying that you can't see how little sense you make.

Obama is nearly twenty years younger than Trump and Biden, so of course it’s plausible he’s in even better health at this stage. Judging by my figures, Biden will go around 2036, Trump around 2038, and Obama around 2050, so what I said holds up perfectly, I just think Obama’s smoking will start to take its toll in about 20 years time (Trump never smoked).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Obama is nearly twenty years younger than Trump and Biden, so of course it’s plausible he’s in even better health at this stage. Judging by my figures, Biden will go around 2036, Trump around 2038, and Obama around 2050, so what I said holds up perfectly, I just think Obama’s smoking will start to take its toll in about 20 years time (Trump never smoked).

You can’t claim that what you say holds up perfectly when you’re simply plucking numbers out of your arse.