Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recent years equalling or even beating 2020

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Anyone in particular in mind? 

Joe biden, the president of ireland and yemen and alberto fulmijiro

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Anyone in particular in mind? 

Also bashar al assad

2 minutes ago, Ali said:

Joe biden, the president of ireland and yemen and alberto fulmijiro

You think Biden will die before  Jimmy Carter?

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

You think Biden will die before  Jimmy Carter?

Have a feeling that he will

2 minutes ago, Ali said:

Have a feeling that he will

Apparently his team are already mooting that he might stand for a second term...

Apparently his team are already mooting that he might stand for a second term...

I am aware but the grim reaoer may have suprises in srore for evryone.

2 minutes ago, Ali said:

I am aware but the grim reaoer may have suprises in srore for evryone.

That's very possible!! 

I do think one of the Carters will go next year though. 

13 minutes ago, Ali said:

Joe biden the president of ireland.  yemen and alberto fulmijiro

FTFY.

The cunt thinks he is Irish, I'm sure the Irish would LOVE him to be their President.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

FTFY.

The cunt thinks he is Irish, I'm sure the Irish would LOVE him to be their President.

Have we had an early Christmas  tipple  or are we just being naughty and irrevant!!:D

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Have we had an early Christmas  tipple  or are we just being naughty and irrevant!!:D

No, I am sober!!:D

• Haha 2

On 24/12/2021 at 23:14, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think you are only focused on the official  deathlist whereas  I am thinking more broadly about other pools and other celebrity deaths eg Derby Dead Pool.  So I certainly  think there will be more than two deaths!

Also there are a number of noteworthy  deaths in 2021  like  Anne Rice  that belong in DDP terms the list of the missed as not chosen but still noteworthy .

I Think you wwre right two important d3aths occured today. Desmond tutu which was hits for many people inthe dead pools and the former president of greece.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ali said:

I Think you wwre right two important d3aths occured today. Desmond tutu which was hits for many people inthe dead pools and the former president of greece.

I think 2021 still has a bit more to  reveal  yet too....

I think 2021 still has a bit more to  reveal  yet too....

What do you excatly mean by that?

6 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

More significant  names to add to this year's tally. 

Just pause the whole neverending enema for 5 days, mate, till DI's in charge. Thanks.

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, msc said:

Just pause the whole neverending enema for 5 days, mate, till DI's in charge. Thanks.

:lol:

I will try my best for you but sometimes as my great aunt used to say things are better out than in!!:lol:

On 30/12/2020 at 21:14, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I've got a very strong feeling and sense that 2021 is going to be just as much a watershed, landmark end of an era kind of year as we embark further into the 2020s.

I think an unusually high number of big and significant names will finally pass away in 2021.

Perhaps even more so than in 2020.A year we can all see as being a big and unusually significant year for celebrity deaths  with icons, legends and big names like Vera Lynn, Barbara Windsor, Kirk Douglas, Sean Connery, Stirling Moss, Olivia de Havilland, Nobby Stiles, Diego Maradona, Jack Charlton and Ruth Bader Ginsburg dying.

Anybody get the feeling that 2021 in terms of not just official deathlist but wider deadpooling of famous people is going to be another unusually momentous end of an era type of year?

Yes I know many will be sceptical despite the enema 'succeeding' in terms of this years famous deaths and will not keep the faith but indulge an irrational fetish for clear minded analysis and faithlessness in 2021 despite  a proven track record  but I really feel my prediction and sense of the year ahead  is just as accurate for the year ahead as it was for the past year.

I think doubters and sceptics will be confounded so please keep the faith and an open mind with regards to the enema!

Admit it, there was no enema this year. Hardly a tiny puppy crap.

4 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I will try my best for you but sometimes as my great aunt used to say things are better out than in!!:lol:

That would have killed your sex life then.:D

• Haha 1

I'm talking from the perspective of a non UK resident. Many DDP names mean nothing for me. May be the passing of a lot of second line performers in British Tv and films is newsworthy for you, but not for me. I mean deaths with a global reach. 11 hits is the worst outcome in a decade. If we talk about forecast accuracy, the DL rates are quite low in 2021. So no enema at all. That's undeniable.

Just now, Suram said:

I'm talking from the perspective of a non UK resident. Many DDP names mean nothing for me. May be the passing of a lot of second line performers in British Tv and films is newsworthy for you, but not for me. I mean deaths with a global reach. 11 hits is the worst outcome in a decade. If we talk about forecast accuracy, the DL rates are quite low in 2021. So no enema at all. That's undeniable.

Ah, but 2014 still has less hits than 2021 so not entirely accurate. 

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Ah, but 2014 still has less hits than 2021 so not entirely accurate. 

Touché, thank you. I'd rather say "in almost a decade". Still no enema, and that's the point.

8 minutes ago, Suram said:

I put high store by the brilliant  DDP pool. I always made a broader point than just the official  deathlist by the committee. 

Both are good barometers  as are things like the list of the missed where noteworthy names like Anne Rice were not selected  but still add to the enema vibe.