Paul Bearer

Katie Price

1 minute ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Is she carrying her shopping inside that top?

Well technically she bought it, so yes.

• Haha 1

There is currently an extremely disturbing picture of her doing the Twitter rounds, I will not describe it here for fear of making you all lose your breakfast, I will simply say Una Stubbs and Cliff Richard, eat your hearts out.   If ya know, ya know.  She truly is a piece of shit. 

• Shocked 1

On 09/08/2024 at 14:09, maryportfuncity said:

Looking, ermm...different this morning, still being held together with tape from the surgery as she heads to court

15a0a770-564f-11ef-a3df-81e17a244403.jpg

If the woman next to her is her lawyer, I can well understand that expression. 

On 11/08/2024 at 09:02, Cerberus said:

If the woman next to her is her lawyer, I can well understand that expression. 

It’s not her lawyer.  It’s her children’s former social worker, Lynne Rickwood, who was sacked  for becoming too closely involved with the piece of shit, and she is now employed by the scat-loving whore on a private basis as an assistant.  Following her sacking, Price then lost custody of her two youngest children who are now in the care of her former husband’s mother.  Similarly she lost custody of her two children with Peter Andre when they were younger, and her eldest son has been in residential care for a considerable part of his life.  But you won’t read any of that in the tabloids because she cries BE KIND and MENTAL HEALTH if anyone challenges her lies. There is a large contingency of thick as fuck fans that are convinced she is a brilliant mum caring 24 hours a day for all five of her children.  It’s simply not true. 

• Like 5