taffia77

New Here and saying Hi.

Although you are the only one who has a picture of himself for an avatar. :ph34r:

(I assume Weatherman isn't a Manilow clone though it is tempting to imagine him as one) <_<

Speak for yourself, mine's a perfect likeness.

(And there are a few members who've got pics in their profile rather than as their avatars. I believe the Four Horsemen has trimmed down since then.)

People have also remarked how similar I am to my avatar. It's uncanny (and unfunny)

People have also remarked how similar I am to my avatar. It's uncanny (and unfunny)

I love your avatar, Josco. Is that Progenitorivox?

(Those who don't know what that means, go to www.jibjab.com and watch "The Drugs I Need." It's a scream!)

People have also remarked how similar I am to my avatar.  It's uncanny (and unfunny)

I love your avatar, Josco. Is that Progenitorivox?

(Those who don't know what that means, go to www.jibjab.com and watch "The Drugs I Need." It's a scream!)

Excellent, not to be played at work with the speakers turned up though, the boss thinks that I actually do something productive!

Excellent, not to be played at work with the speakers turned up though, the boss thinks that I actually do something productive!

And you think he actually doesn't look through the Internet logs.

He wouldn't know how, that's my job.

Hello to all of you out there, living and otherwise. My name's Matt and I just joined up, though I've lurked around here for a year now. I decided I finally wanted to get in on the fun. I'll try not to rant too much.

;)

Hello Matt!

Sorry I missed your joining party - I had a few days away - but it's great to meet you at last. Welcome, and enjoy!

By the way, my avatar is not a perfect likeness, whatever anyone may tell you...

Unless i'm bones i'm nothing like mine and welcome in Matt.

I'm saying nothing about whether my avatar looks like me ...

I was thinking about putting up an actual photo of myself but I thought some ranter may recognise me and kick my ass.

Now they are after Palpatine and Pope Benedict XVI :D

Mine's looks like me. Apart from the braces. I have blue ones now :D

Mine's looks like me.  Apart from the braces.  I have blue ones now  :P

If I give 'em a good hard pull and let go will they snap hard on your front side and make you growl while leaving clear indentations along your chestal region?

If I give 'em a good hard pull and let go will they snap hard on your front side and make you growl while leaving clear indentations along your chestal region?

And I quote B, Brimley from another thread.

Then I flagged down a police car driving by and a big nippled sherrif grabbed me by the lapels of my genuine Boris Badenoff jacket

I'm starting to get frightened... :P

I googled my name this morning and this thread came up...can't imagine why though.

Matt you look just like me without my top hat and sunglasses. Have a cigar

Happy Birthday TWDNKM!

Congratulations on the new fridge!

Why not pop in and see us some time?

Guest Himler
Although you are the only one who has a picture of himself for an avatar.

That picture of me is horrid, I think. I had just gotten out of hospital where I languished with a severe form of pneumonia and almost made somebody's death list myself. (Which is why I am down to 123 pounds but I'm working on that.) The sunken-looking eyes, I think, made it a fitting avatar.

I nearly died from Hodgkins disease in 1993, I have a photo that looks like a zombie raised from the dead (6 months of chemo).

The irony is that in 2006 I am, now so depressed with the world that I wished I had died in 1993 when I had the chance.

Life is S**t.

I just post here to try and break the boredom while I wait for death to embrace me.

;)

That picture of me is horrid, I think. I had just gotten out of hospital where I languished with a severe form of pneumonia and almost made somebody's death list myself. (Which is why I am down to 123 pounds but I'm working on that.) The sunken-looking eyes, I think, made it a fitting avatar.

I nearly died from Hodgkins disease in 1993, I have a photo that looks like a zombie raised from the dead (6 months of chemo).

The irony is that in 2006 I am, now so depressed with the world that I wished I had died in 1993 when I had the chance.

Life is S**t.

I just post here to try and break the boredom while I wait for death to embrace me.

;)

You know, I've been trying to let this one go, but I can't.

My wife was diagnosed with Hodgkins just under two years ago & went through the whole chemo/radiotherapy regime. I held her hand as much as I could to help her through it & now, against all the odds, we're expecting a baby girl next month.(The alert amongst you have also spotted that therefore I obviously did more than just hold her hand).

Anyway, my point is, how can anyone who goes through all that treatment then wish he was dead? I know my wife will be counting & grateful for every breath she draws from now on.

If your post is genuine, I would urge you to seek help as things are never that bad & no one who has been through as much as you should be awaiting the embrace of death.

If however your post is nothing more than drunken nonsense attempting to shock/offend/humour then you are a waste of space who should top himself immediately.

Life is S**t.

;)

Have noticed and enjoyed your postings and thought you should register. I get depressed too and this time of year is really miserable. But there's always something new round the corner. Life is a terminal condition. Remember that song at the end of the Life of Brian? In fact I'm humming it now and feel better already.

Get an avitar, stick around, you're very welcome here.

Life is S**t.

:flame:

Life is not Sh*t. It is some of the people that surround and interface with you make life seem as so. I have been in some dire situations and had a laugh getting through it.

Note (A friend will try and get you out of jail; a real friend will be in the jail with you saying "That was a blast")

If all else fails, I hear there is a bunch in Switzerland that will help you embrace death. ;)

First of all, thanks to all of those who've sent birthday greetings. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (That, or I need more antibiotics.)

I finally decided to change my avatar from the picture I took right after getting back from the Grim Reaper's doorstep last spring to a more recent picture taken during my recent visit to New Orleans. I look a lot healthier now. My doctor just put me on testosterone supplementation, so maybe now I'll even grow back some hair!

first of all let me intreduce myself heheh i am adi i am 17 years old girl from israel il try to put a picture if you want:)

im here because i wanted to say what i think ...ofcourse i am jewish and i am realy interested about the war and holocaust and i want to know what you think!!

hope theres no nazis here... i am realy nice so who are you and what are the topics??? where you from your age???? im curious !!! :)

thanks a lot hope youl have me!!! ;)

adi!!!

The words 'pointless ranter' attach themselves to all first timers for a reason.

Assuming you're not an old hand pullin' our collective chains you're likely to have shorter shelf life than the current almost-croaked on the DL unless you show an interest in - like - death.

hope youl have me!!!

Rest assured, there are several old goats here who would be delighted to have you...(I'm not one of them as I swing to a different tune)

Anywhos...Welcome to the repository

Hello and welcome. We're pleased to see all sorts here, though we're not that keen on Nazis, or any extremists for that matter.

This thread contains some views on Israel which you may or may not like.

I don't think anyone here will deny the Holocaust happened and that it was a Bad Thing. You may however find the odd negative remark about Israeli/US/Jewish world policy which may not be up to your own high standards.

If you can cope with that and have something constructive to say, (preferably on other unrelated, perhaps even death-related, topics too) then welcome on board. ;)

If not, then welcome on board anyway. :)

Perhaps this thread will appeal to you? Read this first though.

Swing Kids. That was a good film.

... unless you show an interest in - like - death.

An interest in death, yes. Death or football, eh mpfc? How about it, Adi? Are you a Maccabi Haifa fan? Or Hapoel Tel-Aviv? Personally, I'm a fan of the Katyusha Rockets. ;)