Guest Boogeyman

Whats The Most Surprising Death Ever???

Guest mukit

Ayrton Senna :lol:

Risky business though, motor racing.

Or did he die unexpectedly whilst enjoying a choc-ice in his back garden? I forget.

Guest mukit

Please do not make fun of the tragic death of the greatest exponent of his sport ever to grace a racing car with an arse.

I don't disagree that Senna was an exceptional racing driver, I'm simply pointing out that a racing driver dying isn't particularly surprising, considering the dangerous nature of the sport. Particularly back in Senna's day, when it still was a sport.

Why "tragic death"? Is there another kind?

On the racing driver front James Hunt's demise was a shock.

Considering the aggressive way he drove it's amazing he survived his Formula 1 career but did. Carved himself a nice little job making Murray Walker talk some sense in commentary for the Beeb and then dropped dead....

The only other shock from Formula 1 was Nigel Mansell's 'tache. When he disposed of that it surprised me it made him look even more boring.

Guest an honest fellow

I`d have to claim that when David Beckham is assassinated, that will be the most shocking and unexpected death ever. Except, of course, by those who have for years been planning his assassination.

Regards,

an honest fellow.

Guest IYG
I`d have to claim that when David Beckham is assassinated, that will be the most shocking and unexpected death ever. Except, of course, by those who have for years been planning his assassination.

Regards,

an honest fellow.

That was certainly honest of you.

Are you the one planning it? Can you take out some players in Real I'm not a fan of while you're doing so?

Hmm. An honest fellow and Bob Mugabe both predicting the assassination of David Beckham, within a few hours of each other. Could they be one and the same - surely even Mr Mugabe wouldn't refer to himself as 'an honest fellow'.

Maybe Zimbabwe's glorious leader has a new associate in the Barcelona underworld, targetting Madrid's dimmest midfielder.

Time will tell...

........ and both with the same IP address.... curiouser and curiouser :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_deadornot

I think for some reason not known to me the queen will be assasinated sometime in the near future

It could be like Kennedy

Driving About In An open top car then BANG :D

I think for some reason not known to me the queen will be assasinated sometime in the near future

Somehow i strongly disagree. :D

Unless maybe you know that reason?

Somehow i strongly disagree. :D

I can imagine several reasons for such an occasion. Somehow I doubt that it'll happen. Which is a Good Thing. We wouldn't want HM to die this year, now would we? :o

regards,

Hein

Magere Hein Posted on Jun 22 2005, 08:36 PM  We wouldn't want HM to die this year, now would we?

Wouldn't we? It has been released that she and family members has cut back this year on spending, from something like £37.8 million to £37.7 million. Need one say anymore?

Magere Hein Posted on Jun 22 2005, 08:36 PM  We wouldn't want HM to die this year, now would we?

Wouldn't we? It has been released that she and family members has cut back this year on spending, from something like £37.8 million to £37.7 million. Need one say anymore?

I admit that woman is well past her 'sell by'-date, but shouldn't she wait until 2006 before goes bad? It'd be a shame for DeathList to miss such a prominent celeb.

regards,

Hein

I dont want the Queen to die but there are some sadoes out there who would do it for publicity

From the few figures that I have gleaned, our MPs cost twice that amount in expenses alone. Not salary (sic) or the other costs of running parliament, just expenses.

I suspect that when the republicans get their way, the true cost of a president will be considerably more.

The 'expenses' that MPs receive are the costs of running parliament. It pays for the staff and offices and paperclips that they need to do their job.

The 'expenses' that MPs receive are the costs of running parliament. It pays for the staff and offices and paperclips that they need to do their job.

No.

These are their travel, postage, expensive dinners and 'employ my family on the payroll' expenses. Not the cost of the buildings, the heating, security, men in tights, cheap booze in the bars etc.

It's an average of around £100,000 each, and then £56,000(common or garden MP) salary.

Some of them have their snouts in the trough so deep they can't see the world go by.

These are their travel, postage, expensive dinners and 'employ my family on the payroll' expenses.

I don't see what you're complaining about--apparently they're keeping all your family employed.

These are their travel, postage, expensive dinners and 'employ my family on the payroll' expenses.  Not the cost of the buildings, the heating, security, men in tights, cheap booze in the bars etc.

It's an average of around £100,000 each, and then £56,000(common or garden MP) salary.

Some of them have their snouts in the trough so deep they can't see the world go by.

So, what exactly is it that you object to? Is it the cost of providing MPs with the facilities to carry out constituency work ("their travel, postage, expensive dinners and 'employ my family on the payroll' expenses") or the cost of running the Westminster parliament ("the cost of the buildings, the heating, security, men in tights, cheap booze in the bars etc")?

I still adhere to the naïve belief that my local MP is capable of doing his job without being on the take. Ho hum. :ph34r:

I still adhere to the naïve belief that my local MP is capable of doing his job without being on the take. Ho hum. :ph34r:

Whilst he may be capable of doing the job without being on the take, that doesn't mean he does.

Bit like saying Michael Jackson is capable of keeping his hands out of young boys pants....

I say former US president John F Kennedy or John Lennon of

the beatles or maybe even Marilyn Monroe.

Guest Guest

Somehow i strongly disagree. ;)

I can imagine several reasons for such an occasion. Somehow I doubt that it'll happen. Which is a Good Thing. We wouldn't want HM to die this year, now would we? :(

regards,

Hein

The Queen's already dead. Most of her engagements this year have been cancelled or done by other Royals, and the few 'she' has appeared at 'she's' been aloof, photographed onlyfrom distance and to say the least fleeting. Why? It's a double.

Queen RIP

Why do you say in your post, "we wouldn't want HM to die this year..."?

Is there a particular time when her death being announced would be a good thing?

Looking through royalist/power monger eyes:

Now William has graduated (lots of publicity allowed for that one) surely this is the time to announce her death and sweep William to the throne?