Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

32 minutes ago, mymango said:

Interesting bits (If I may see, nothing new ofc)

“I don’t know what keeps him going,” Jason Carter said. “I think he doesn’t know how to give up on anything.” But he added that he worried that his bedbound grandfather was no longer having new experiences. “He’s so physically diminished,” Jason Carter said. “I just worry that he’s not enjoying himself.

He has become severely diminished physically. There are days when his grandchildren and great-grandchildren travel to Plains only to be told that he is not able to see them.

“When she passed, we all frankly thought that he wouldn’t be much longer,” said Jason Carter, another grandson and the board chairman of the Carter Center, the philanthropic institution founded by the former president and first lady. “And I think he had a real low period for a while. But these last few months, he’s really gotten re-engaged with the world.”

Is this the first time they clearly state that he is bed bound or am I missing something ?

54 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Interesting bits (If I may see, nothing new ofc)

“I don’t know what keeps him going,” Jason Carter said. “I think he doesn’t know how to give up on anything.” But he added that he worried that his bedbound grandfather was no longer having new experiences. “He’s so physically diminished,” Jason Carter said. “I just worry that he’s not enjoying himself.

He has become severely diminished physically. There are days when his grandchildren and great-grandchildren travel to Plains only to be told that he is not able to see them.

“When she passed, we all frankly thought that he wouldn’t be much longer,” said Jason Carter, another grandson and the board chairman of the Carter Center, the philanthropic institution founded by the former president and first lady. “And I think he had a real low period for a while. But these last few months, he’s really gotten re-engaged with the world.”

Is this the first time they clearly state that he is bed bound or am I missing something ?

I got the impression back in the spring that he was asleep most days.

Early voting in Georgia starts October 15th.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

It is certainly the first time I know of where that's been really noted, at least in the past several months.

Looks like he officially made it guys. Happy 100th birthday JC!

Now Mymango can go and have a victory wank...

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

It’s still the 30th for me! (And for jimmy)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

Current Georgia date and time: 30th September, 21:44

• Thanks 1

Does it really count if he died, say, in the morning, but he was born in the evening? I say, no!

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

Does it really count if he died, say, in the morning, but he was born in the evening? I say, no!

No once the clocks change the dates to 12:00AM you made it to your birthday. Does not mean anything on what the time was of your birth

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

It absolutely counts.  Do not ruin this for me.

• Facepalm 1

The calendar may disagree, but in my heart, he has to make it through tomorrow  just to be sure.

• Haha 1

He might make it the whole year if he gets past tomorrow. Will be a stressful day with all the people around, probably

• Confused 1