Mr Stats

World's Oldest

This thread attracts so many weirdos.

• Like 4

So have 27 other people. Your point?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanna hear your opinions on longevity.

When do you think we will see a validated 117 year old man?

A validated 123 year old woman?

Do you think a 117 year old man/123 year old woman exists but just hasn't been discovered yet? Similar to Anisio Rodrigues Alves?

Do you think we'll ever see 3 living men in the Top 10 again? Possibly 4?

(We had 3 at the time of Yukichi Chuganji, John McMorran, and Joan Riduavets Moll, and then again for Walter Breuning, Horacio Celi Mendoza, and Jiroemon Kimura.)

Do you think a man will ever hold the title for World's Oldest Person Ever again, the way Geert Adriaans Boomgaard did?

When will we see 2 living women over 118 again, the way we did for Kane Tanaka and Lucile Randon?

What will the supercentenarian records and averages look like in 20 years from now? (2043)

I think we'll see our first validated 117 year old man on 27 May, 2026 when Don Juan Vicente Pérez Mora celebrates his 117th birthday. As for 123 year old woman, I think by 2062 the latest. If we increase the max life span for women by 1 year at a maximum of 10 years (Excluding Jeanne Calment) we will see a 120 year old woman by 2032, a 121 year old woman by 2042, another 122 year old woman by 2052, and finally our 123 year old woman by 2062. I think it's very possible we had a 117, 118, 119 year old man who hasn't been discovered yet, and is a "male" version of Calment, but I doubt any women older than Calment existed, as Calment is already an extreme outlier. As for 3 living men in the Top 10, that may occur for Juan Vicente Pérez Mora, Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia, and Gisaburo Sonobe. I doubt a man will ever hold the title for WOPE, but I do think we will see 2 118+ women in the next decade. At least by 2042.

I predict that in 2043, we will have seen at least one 117 year old man (Juan Vicente Pérez Mora), and possibly our first 118 year old man (Gisaburo Sonobe). I also predict that by 2043, the minimum requirements for Top 10 oldest men ever will stand at 115, and Horacio Celi Mendoza, Walter Breuning, Yukichi Chuganji, Tomas Pinales, and Joan Riduavets Moll will be pushed below 10th place. Either a future man that lived between 115 years & 0 days to 115 years & 155 days will be in 10th place, or Emiliano Mercado del Toro will be. I think Emiliano will be somewhere between place 8 and place 15. I also predict that another future man will live around 116 years and 120-180 days, thus closing the gap between Kimura and Alves. For men, 116 will be as common as 114 is today. And for women, 119 will be as common as 117 is today. The gap between Tanaka and Calment will also be closed with at least one 120 year old and one 121 year old woman validated. Just my thoughts. Let's hear yours...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FasuTutsami said:

was supposed to be response to earlier message

• Shocked 1

Just now, lay_kulast95 said:

I wanna hear your opinions on longevity.

When do you think we will see a validated 117 year old man?

A validated 123 year old woman?

Do you think a 117 year old man/123 year old woman exists but just hasn't been discovered yet? Similar to Anisio Rodrigues Alves?

Do you think we'll ever see 3 living men in the Top 10 again? Possibly 4?

(We had 3 at the time of Yukichi Chuganji, John McMorran, and Joan Riduavets Moll, and then again for Walter Breuning, Horacio Celi Mendoza, and Jiroemon Kimura.)

Do you think a man will ever hold the title for World's Oldest Person Ever again, the way Geert Adriaans Boomgaard did?

When will we see 2 living women over 118 again, the way we did for Kane Tanaka and Lucile Randon?

What will the supercentenarian records and averages look like in 20 years from now? (2043)

I think we'll see our first validated 117 year old man on 27 May, 2026 when Don Juan Vicente Pérez Mora celebrates his 117th birthday. As for 123 year old woman, I think by 2062 the latest. If we increase the max life span for women by 1 year at a maximum of 10 years (Excluding Jeanne Calment) we will see a 120 year old woman by 2032, a 121 year old woman by 2042, another 122 year old woman by 2052, and finally our 123 year old woman by 2062. I think it's very possible we had a 117, 118, 119 year old man who hasn't been discovered yet, and is a "male" version of Calment, but I doubt any women older than Calment existed, as Calment is already an extreme outlier. As for 3 living men in the Top 10, that may occur for Juan Vicente Pérez Mora, Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia, and Gisaburo Sonobe. I doubt a man will ever hold the title for WOPE, but I do think we will see 2 118+ women in the next decade. At least by 2042.

I predict that in 2043, we will have seen at least one 117 year old man (Juan Vicente Pérez Mora), and possibly our first 118 year old man (Gisaburo Sonobe). I also predict that by 2043, the minimum requirements for Top 10 oldest men ever will stand at 115, and Horacio Celi Mendoza, Walter Breuning, Yukichi Chuganji, Tomas Pinales, and Joan Riduavets Moll will be pushed below 10th place. Either a future man that lived between 115 years & 0 days to 115 years & 155 days will be in 10th place, or Emiliano Mercado del Toro will be. I think Emiliano will be somewhere between place 8 and place 15. I also predict that another future man will live around 116 years and 120-180 days, thus closing the gap between Kimura and Alves. For men, 116 will be as common as 114 is today. And for women, 119 will be as common as 117 is today. The gap between Tanaka and Calment will also be closed with at least one 120 year old and one 121 year old woman validated. Just my thoughts. Let's hear yours...

Why would you think Sonobe would beat the male record by two years if there is literally no info or photos about him

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

This thread attracts so many weirdos.

Greetings,

For GRG issues, please contact the GRG or don't e-mail me.

7 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

Is it you or your identical sister one of these people? Supercentenarians could have never existed because otherwise it would be a mathematical paradox.

19 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Oh no. Have you tried calling the police?

Why would a British rock band fronted by a man the with stage name “Sting” need to get involved in this. No, I’d call the FBI or CIA

2 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

Greetings,

For GRG issues, please contact the GRG or don't e-mail me.

Robert Young looks like a pedo

There, I said it

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

Is it you or your identical sister one of these people? Supercentenarians could have never existed because otherwise it would be a mathematical paradox.

So much proof, so much proof...

20 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

Why would you think Sonobe would beat the male record by two years if there is literally no info or photos about him

Just a theory

21 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

What is your opinion on my questions?

2 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

So much proof, so much proof...

Ok sorry for embracing Kremlin-backed conspiracy theories.

You should know....that certain individuals... writing just from Russian embassy's PCs.... promoted anti-SC anti-scientific theories.

26 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

I can answer this question. Because he is the male equivalent of Fusa Tatsumi. Reaching 113 would be the first step.

8 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

Ok sorry for embracing Kremlin-backed conspiracy theories.

What if YOU'RE a conspiracy theory??? :o

• Facepalm 1

38 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

This validation will never be official. Anisio has few fans.

Jiroemon Kimura's record...

It can't be, it's the worst day...

For me Jiroemon Kimura will always be the oldest man of all time...

11 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

What if YOU'RE a conspiracy theory??? :o

No widely known Kremlin-backed conspiracy theory has supported the existence of people younger than 110.

43 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Calment, but I doubt any women older than Calment existed, as Calment is already an extreme outlier.

Calment is a fake. Just use common sense.

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Mods!!

Greetings,

Two mid-1960s mods on a customised Lambretta scooterOld_Mods_photo.jpg

Utilising youth subcultures in extreme longevity research...Good idea. Please e-mail me.

Two AIs accidentally arguing with each other?

I almost want to unblock Diego.

• Like 1