Sign in to follow this  
Guest satan

what a stupid forum

Guest satan

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just amazed that there are enough people in this world so borred with their misrable lives that they can't find a better way to spend their time other than to make random coments about other peoples pending deaths. It's one thing to talk about already dead people, but to speculate on who might die next, that's just plain odd, or indicative of psychological problems with the regular posters on this board. Likely, most have isues with fear of death, suicidal tendencies, or other death related mental isues and use this forum as an escape from whatever sufferings they are experiencing in their phisical existence. ;)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just amazed that there are enough people in this world so borred with their misrable lives that they can't find a better way to spend their time other than to make random coments about other peoples pending deaths. It's one thing to talk about already dead people, but to speculate on who might die next, that's just plain odd, or indicative of psychological problems with the regular posters on this board. Likely, most have isues with fear of death, suicidal tendencies, or other death related mental isues and use this forum as an escape from whatever sufferings they are experiencing in their phisical existence. ;)

Bullplop!

And calling yourself satan is normal.

You froob.

I must admit that my life is relatively boring but people like you make my life more worth while.

Thank You.

XXX

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just amazed that there are enough people in this world so borred with their misrable lives that they can't find a better way to spend their time other than to make random coments about other peoples pending deaths.  It's one thing to talk about already dead people, but to speculate on who might die next, that's just plain odd, or indicative of psychological problems with the regular posters on this board.   Likely, most have isues with fear of death, suicidal tendencies, or other death related mental isues and use this forum as an escape from whatever sufferings they are experiencing in their phisical existence.   ;)

You sound a bit like my aunt. She can't understand why i'm part

of such a websight. I remind her that it teaches alot and that death

is apart of life.

Guest Diagnosis Death

Banshee you make fun of him.

;)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just amazed that there are enough people in this world so borred with their misrable lives that they can't find a better way to spend their time other than to make random coments about other peoples pending deaths.  It's one thing to talk about already dead people, but to speculate on who might die next, that's just plain odd, or indicative of psychological problems with the regular posters on this board.  Likely, most have isues with fear of death, suicidal tendencies, or other death related mental isues and use this forum as an escape from whatever sufferings they are experiencing in their phisical existence.  ;)

Stage one psychology student. I'd put money on it. Go away and study something worthwhile for god's sake. ;)

Guest IYG
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just amazed that there are enough people in this world so borred with their misrable lives that they can't find a better way to spend their time other than to make random coments about other peoples pending deaths.  It's one thing to talk about already dead people, but to speculate on who might die next, that's just plain odd, or indicative of psychological problems with the regular posters on this board.  Likely, most have isues with fear of death, suicidal tendencies, or other death related mental isues and use this forum as an escape from whatever sufferings they are experiencing in their phisical existence.  :dead:

Stage one psychology student. I'd put money on it. Go away and study something worthwhile for god's sake. ;)

HEY! I happen to be a psychology major myself. ;)

At least you can spell and don't attempt to enlighten us with your half-baked witchery. Satan's wee rant there looks like a precis from half way through any of the many psych text books.

I'm surprised by your sensitivity IYG. Given where we are, I'd expect better than a 'hey, my friend/family member/favourite celebrity got cancer/old age/Osgood-Schlatter disease' reaction. Particularly from a psychology major. ;)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just amazed that there are enough people in this world so borred with their misrable lives that they can't find a better way to spend their time other than to make random coments about other peoples pending deaths.  It's one thing to talk about already dead people, but to speculate on who might die next, that's just plain odd, or indicative of psychological problems with the regular posters on this board. 

You call it a stupid forum, but yet you hang around long enough to view the topics, create a thread and post a contribution. My view is that you find it intriguing and captivating, but are afraid to admit it, so you take the easy way out and trash its contributors to make yourself feel superior. If this was not the case, why would you spend time viewing a website called deathlist.net?.

Likely, most have isues with fear of death, suicidal tendencies, or other death related mental isues and use this forum as an escape from whatever sufferings they are experiencing in their phisical existence.

It looks like you are the one with a death related mental issue. Why else would you refer to yourself as satan???

Guest satan

Interesting replies. I ran into this forum while reading about some british actress, and was surprised to see that everyone here was anticipating her death. That's what kind of struck me. I guess if this forum was about people who are already dead, I doubt anything would have stood out and I'm sure I would have had no impetus to make a coment. But what kind of jumped at me and kind of hit me askew was that none of the people were dead yet, but eveyone was certain that they would die soon, and hypothesizing how and when it's going to happen. What can I say I found that odd considering that life is so short, and there is so much to do, why would anyone waste a miniunte making up death scenarios for people who are perfectly alive? I still think it's odd and I don't get it, but to each his own.

Interesting replies. I ran into this forum while reading about some british actress, and was surprised to see that everyone here was anticipating her death. That's what kind of struck me. I guess if this forum was about people who are already dead, I doubt anything would have stood out and I'm sure I would have had no impetus to make a coment. But what kind of jumped at me and kind of hit me askew was that none of the people were dead yet, but eveyone was certain that they would die soon, and hypothesizing how and when it's going to happen. What can I say I found that odd considering that life is so short, and there is so much to do, why would anyone waste a miniunte making up death scenarios for people who are perfectly alive? I still think it's odd and I don't get it, but to each his own.

This is a fair enough point of view, but there's a huge difference between what you've just said and accusing members of this forum of having a fear of death, suicidal tendancies, and/or death-related mental issues.

This is a fair enough point of view, but there's a huge difference between what you've just said and accusing members of this forum of having a fear of death, suicidal tendancies, and/or death-related mental issues.

Could it be that 'satan' is bipolar? ;)

regards,

Hein

Could it be that 'satan' is bipolar? ;)

Perhaps. Or maybe s/he suffers from the lesser-known 'Post-Before-You-Think' Syndrome.

If the ranters thread is anything to go by, this appears to be a disease which is afflicting more and more people.

Guest IYG

At least you can spell and don't attempt to enlighten us with your half-baked witchery. Satan's wee rant there looks like a precis from half way through any of the many psych text books.

I'm surprised by your sensitivity IYG. Given where we are, I'd expect better than a 'hey, my friend/family member/favourite celebrity got cancer/old age/Osgood-Schlatter disease' reaction. Particularly from a psychology major. ;)

I am a sensitive person. :dead: *sniff*

Interesting replies.  I ran into this forum while reading about some british actress, and was surprised to see that everyone here was anticipating her death.  That's what kind of  struck me.  I guess if this forum was about people who are already dead, I doubt anything would have stood out and I'm sure I would have had no impetus to make a coment.  But what kind of jumped at me and kind of hit me askew was that none of the people were dead yet, but eveyone was certain that they would die soon, and hypothesizing how and when it's going to happen.  What can I say I found that odd considering that life is so short, and there is so much to do, why would anyone waste a miniunte making up death scenarios for people who are perfectly alive?  I still think it's odd and I don't get it, but to each his own.

Unless you're a phenomenal typist, you've wasted a good few "miniuntes" (sic) here yourself. An almost well balanced, a nearly well reasoned argument there Satan. Shame to deflate it all by saying "each to his own". This demonstrates lack of conviction, possibly stemming from poor self image or a chronic lack of self confidence, which may have origins early childhood. You were bottle fed weren't you.

I agree with Football Fan, why start a thread...?

You'd make a great member, why not sign up? Largely well reasoned arguments, piss poor spelling and enough spare time to, as you so succinctly put it

random coments about other peoples pending deaths

Go on, you'd be mental not to. :huh:

Guest Spurge

Someday people we realize we are all in this together that we are part of somethng bigger than this earth that we are part of a larger universe. It's not going to happen tomorrow or in my lifetime but 100 or 400 years from now the earth will realize it's one people. We will go through our trials, disasters like Katrina or Kurdish uprisings in Iran but mankind will struggle through. More and more people are realizing we live in a closed system, that the air we breath has been breathed by every other human, that the water we drink has circulated around the earth a million times and that what we do affects not just us but eveyone. We all want to be happy, be loved, have a good family and friends. If we all just remember that, that deep down we all want the same thing then what we could accomplish would strain the imagination.

Someday people we realize we are all in this together that we are part of somethng bigger than this earth that we are part of a larger universe. It's not going to happen tomorrow or in my lifetime but 100 or 400 years from now the earth will realize it's one people. We will go through our trials, disasters like Katrina or Kurdish uprisings in Iran but mankind will struggle through. More and more people are realizing we live in a closed system, that the air we breath has been breathed by every other human, that the water we drink has circulated around the earth a million times and that what we do affects not just us but eveyone. We all want to be happy, be loved, have a good family and friends. If we all just remember that, that deep down we all want the same thing then what we could accomplish would strain the imagination.

Well, we all want Ronnie Biggs to die soon - that would be some accomplishment :D

More and more people are realizing we live in a closed system, that the air we breath has been breathed by every other human, that the water we drink has circulated around the earth a million times.

Tree hugging hippy methinks....

Guest Cenobite

I don't see anything wrong with this site, too many people like to pretend death doesn't exist, at least by participating on this site some people might be reminded of their own mortality. I also like to take a peek at www.###### from time to time, and while it's a pretty grim site, their graphic depictions of car wrecks amongst other things have had more impact in moderating my driving habits than any government sponsored campaign ever did, and the video of the autopsy of the heavy smoker, depicting his blackened lungs have finally convinced me to quit smoking and provided the motivation to do so.

I don't see, debating which celebs are likely to die soon as any different to discussing which celebs may be closet homosexuals, about to drop a sprog, or members of religious cults. If people faced up to the fact that death is all too real and in reality what short lives we all have, perhaps some of us might lead better lives and have more consideration for our fellow human beings.

I am sorry if such things upset Mr Average of Surbiton, but heart attacts, an erect penis and bloody car crashes are as normal a part of life as Fish & Chips, so go and toss your bowler hat in the river and join the 21st century.

(For clarification, Mr Average of Surbiton, is used to refer to all the pseudo interlectual types who hold this site in contempt)

:D

I am sorry if such things upset Mr Average of Surbiton, but heart attacts, an erect penis and bloody car crashes are as normal a part of life as Fish & Chips, so go and toss your bowler hat in the river and join the 21st century.

(For clarification, Mr Average of Surbiton, is used to refer to all the pseudo interlectual types who hold this site in contempt)

:D

Why do you assume people from Surbiton are "psuedo intellectuals" ?

We will go through our trials,  disasters like Katrina or Kurdish uprisings in Iran

I thought the Kurdish uprising was quite successful and just showed what you could do with a bit of air-cover, aid, encouragement etc - I think you'll find they were pretty much independent of Saddam by 2003. If we hadn't sold the Marsh Arabs down the river in 1991, we could have achieved much the same there without fighting a dirty great war.

With regard to your comment that:

the air we breath has been breathed by every other human, that the water we drink has circulated around the earth a million times

all I can say is "urgh....."

With regard to your comment that:

the air we breath has been breathed by every other human, that the water we drink has circulated around the earth a million times

all I can say is "urgh....."

All I can add is:

Drink Tetleys. Avoid water, fish F**k in it.

I would love to know how they figured this out.

I would also like to know who dicovered this - someone who definately needs a life more than me. :D