Guest HONEZ HATER

honez

In all fairness I do get hammered all the time so you know...

Guest IYG
I know don't you just hate people who post more than 10 times a day.

:banghead:

YES!

But your last 2 posts haven't been remotely relevant.

Touchee. Are you saving up "I know you are but what am I" for a rainy day?

Would this be a good time to plead to the mods so that I don't get blocked?

I know don't you just hate people who post more than 10 times a day.

Yes infact. I just relized "When the hell did Tempus Fugit get nearly 100 posts"

In just 4 days.....

Guest IYG

People should realize that posting so many times in one day isn't really contributing anything unless it's really a post saying something and not just agreeing or making silly :banghead::flame2::o faces.

People should realize that posting so many times in one day isn't really contributing anything unless it's really a post saying something and not just agreeing or making silly :banghead::o;) faces.

Couldn't agree more :flame2::o:P

making silly  :banghead:  :flame2:  :o  faces

I never do such things. aohmy5vx.gif

regards,

Hein

;)

They're more relevant than yours are. In less than a week you've amassed more posts than some, no make that many, would make in a months time or even 2 months. According to my calculations you will be at approximately 5,000+ posts by the middle of next August. You have even made posts without checking into recent posts to see that the person has already been mentioned. Are you that fond of yourself? As for Windsor, why does the chap bother you so?

;)

They're more relevant than yours are. In less than a week you've amassed more posts than some, no make that many, would make in a months time or even 2 months. According to my calculations you will be at approximately 5,000+ posts by the middle of next August. You have even made posts without checking into recent posts to see that the person has already been mentioned. Are you that fond of yourself? As for Windsor, why does the chap bother you so?

Must of your posts Bruno are total Bullcrap, how many deaths have you reported.

I've looked through your posting history,and barely any are relevant to the forum.

So ya boo sucks to you.

Bruno might not report all the deaths but he is probobly

one of the many unique posters on here.

And maybe you should start respecting your elders

Tempus Fugit or atleast the ones on www.deathlist.net. ;)

Guest IYG

What a great place to be. People bickering all the time. Oh if only I had the power to kill with a mere thought, wouldn't that be fun.

Does any one know of any IQ sites. I've always wanted to find out mine.

Interestingly enough Maralyn Vos Savant who had the highest recorded IQ ever of 228 is 59 years old today.

DDT

You need to lighten up a bit, TF.

Many of the best posters on DL are the ones whose contributions are not always strictly death related.

Bruno may be a bit of an acquired taste, but he is undeniably a genius with a literary style all his own. ;)

They are always the first to say they are coming to get you, despite the fact that they have never left home.

Rarely have truer words been spoken. ;)

On the subject of TF's posts, I've noticed many new members start off posting loads of messages. After about a week or so when the novelty wears off, it generally drops to a more reasonable number.

They are always the first to say they are coming to get you, despite the fact that they have never left home.

On the subject of TF's posts, I've noticed many new members start off posting loads of messages. After about a week or so when the novelty wears off, it generally drops to a more reasonable number.

Unfortunately. the same cannot be said for all of us.

Take HCW for instance, her postings seem to peak in a twenty-eight day cycle, I can't for the life of me fathom why... HCW?

Unfortunately. the same cannot be said for all of us.

Take HCW for instance, her postings seem to peak in a twenty-eight day cycle, I can't for the life of me fathom why... HCW?

BECAUSE IT BLOODY WELL DOES!!!!!!!

Interestingly enough Maralyn Vos Savant who had the highest recorded IQ ever of 228 is 59 years old today.

DDT

I remember those IQ tests are a bit of a drag.

Surely theres a neat java one on the net now where you just kicks a Crazy Frog's ass the length of the computer screen to find out how intelligent you are?

Done the test now.

Stuck at 127 - which is supposed to be not too bad.

Guest NOT THE AUTHORITY

I am certainly not the authority on anything.

But there is one thing I can tell you right now - there is no way that Windsor has an IQ of 127. There must have been some deficiency in the way the tests were performed. This man has less intelligence than a caterpillar - and, as we are well aware, caterpillars are not renowned for their mental faculties.

All this talk of comparing IQ scores is rather puerile, is it not ?

Should we not just return to discussing the merits of those celebrities who may or may not die in the near future ? After all, that is the purpose of this site.

I for one would like all nonsensical threads like this one removed from the forum immediately.

But, having absolutely no authority, I cannot make such demands.