Grim Reaper

Things to do while waiting for Death ... 2004

I'm sure its not as bad as it sounds - you can probably pick up spare ones on E-bay these days :blink:

Here's a time filler. Discover some new molecule and come up with a more ridiculous name than any of these. Could be tricky!

Are these for real?!

Another psychic test

The Eyes Have It

That's quite clever: It took me several minutes to notice the trick.

I was particularly amused by the link to "explanations of the ESP results". Someone's either spent ages creating boat-loads of fictitous entries in the thread, or there really are a lot of fools out there who now think that they have ESP. :rip:

I showed Cowboy Ronnie the same trick a few years ago...I loved the way he tried to work out if the webpage was somehow detecting the movements of his mouse and taking a guess at his card based on that :(

I was particularly amused by the link to "explanations of the ESP results". Someone's either spent ages creating boat-loads of fictitous entries in the thread, or there really are a lot of fools out there who now think that they have ESP. 

If the quotes really are genuine, it's really quite sad that there are people out there in Internetland that are so gullible. No wonder the 'net is rife with scams if these people are anything to go by.

Maybe IE should come with Skeptics Society as one of the favourites.

Actually, I remember seeing this before a good few years back. It's good to know that quality such as this lives on in the virtual realm of bytes.

He needs all the help he can get....

Dubya

He needs all the help he can get....

Dubya

Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.

I manged to get four brains for George. Let's hope it does some good, especially if we all pool our resources.

I've always wondered what qualifies as an "incredible" disease. The man needs a crib sheet of adjectives.

Mr. Stayin', quote added above for page change clarity; hope you don't mind. :(

Mr. Stayin', quote added above for page change clarity; hope you don't mind. :(

Hey Harry - No worries, context is good.

The fridge magnets are a blast, RK, had a few friends on at the same time today and had great fun spelling out childish phrases. :)

As another diversion, Laugh at the drunk American hussy!

It's at iFilm so you have to sit through a commercial, but it's worth it.

....proud to be an American....

I don't suppose Anna Nicole is really a viable candidate for the 2005 list, although she might be a fun wild card entry in the Robert-Downey-Junior-celebs-with-three-names-and-less-lives-left category.

Youv'e probably done this before, but I think its fun. Type a name in google and see how far down the list deathlist gets a mention.... Richard O'sullivan comes out top. Charlie Drake comes out third and Jimmy Saville gets 3 mentions at 38 40 &41

the balls and walls game rocks, check out the games here zthing play the beer winch drinking game.

Put "French military victories" into Google and click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button <_<