weatherman90

Near Misses for 2005

Guest iain
John Barber ,one of the UKs leading drama critics ,has died at 91

Guest iain
Gregg Hoffman ,producer of the Saw 1 and 2 movies among others has died suddenly aged 42 after complainijg of mysterioous neck pain

Guest iain

Former Leader in the House of Lords and a member of margaret Thatchers cabinet Lord Belstead has died aged 74

Gregg Hoffman ,producer of the Saw 1 and 2 movies among others has died suddenly aged 42 after complainijg of mysterioous neck pain

There has to be a joke there somewhere, but I'm not going to be the one to make it! :sicktherm:

There has to be a joke there somewhere, but I'm not going to be the one to make it! :referee:

I just got really excited when I saw it on Wikipedia's recent death list, because I thought it said Albert Hoffman in my post-final haze.

Alas, twas not to be so.

Frits Philips

Former President and Chairman of the Board of Dutch Electronics giant has died aged 100. His father and uncle were the founders of the firm.

A minute's silence held before PSV's champions league match.

Not really the right thread for this, but as a stupid way to die, this is hard to beat.

A definite Darwin award nominee.

Steven Zorn promising young rap artist, died aged 22 after accidentally shooting himself with a pen gun.

Tragic but also hilarious :referee:

I suppose that's called signing off.

Frederick L "Dick" Ashworth, has died aged 94.

He was the weaponeer on the B29 that dropped the atomic bomb on Nagasaki.

It was his job to arm the bomb.

Does anyone know if there is any truth in the legend that one of the Atomic B-29 crew members became so remorseful about his role in the raid that he hid in an Italian monastery for decades?

Former NFL coach, Bud Carson dies at 75

Bud Carson

Guest iain

FORMER GOVERNOR OF SOUTH CAROLINA Carrol Campbell has died of alzheimers aged 65

Georgy Zhzhyonov, veteran Russian actor has died aged 90.

His career started in the 30's, in 1938 he was sent to a Gulag for 10 years on false charges.

He revived his career on release and became famous again in 1968 after starring in several hit Soviet films.

President Putin has sent his condolences to Zhzhyonov's family.

Lucy d' Abreu the UK's oldest person,

has died aged 113.

An interesting Quote from Ms. d'Abreu

When the Guinness Book Of Records confirmed her status as the oldest Brit, Mrs d'Abreu said: "I have become famous for no reason. God alone knows why I've lived so long."

Are you listening Derby Dead Pool...

Guest iain

take a look at the pic of the worlds oldest person and pray ,as i am, that you dont live that long!

Guest iain

singer Danny Williams has died .He was maybe best known for his song 'moon River' which got to no 1 in the UK in the 60s

take a look at the pic of the worlds oldest person and pray ,as i am, that you dont live that long!

This is a hoax! She's obviously been dead for years.

"She is bed ridden and requires continual care, but apart from being slightly hard of hearing, she is otherwise said to be in good health"

Surely that's a contradiction?! I could understand it coming from an NHS manager, though:

"Mrs. Hongo is bed ridden and requires continual care, but she's costing us money and we require the bed, so we've discharged her"