Dr Strangelove

didtheydie.com[ments]

Is "didtheydie.com" a complete waste of server space  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why is the a-z celeb list on didtheydie.com, listed alphabetically by first names and not their surnames?

Very annoying.

We're working on a switch for this, and will put it in as soon as we've dealt with all these bloody outraged (and "new-found") George Best "fans".

You've gotta love 'em :sicktherm:

Excellent rants! As usual a bit deficient in the grammar/spelling department.

:referee: I just spilt my coffee on my keyboard at work reading some of them.

:referee: I just spilt my coffee on my keyboard at work reading some of them.

With or without sugar?

Here are the results of my search for "The Queen Mother":

Queen Mum

I cannot be party to the harming of monkeys in the interest of having a working search facility.

Oops, seems we overlooked that bug.... until now!

Search against aliases now works (spelling corrections made automagically, courtesy of G$ (google) webservices)

Queen Mum

I wonder who a search for tosser will bring back ? :ph34r:

Here are the results of my search for "The Queen Mother":

Queen Mum

I cannot be party to the harming of monkeys in the interest of having a working search facility.

Oops, seems we overlooked that bug.... until now!

Search against aliases now works (spelling corrections made automagically, courtesy of G$ (google) webservices)

Queen Mum

I wonder who a search for tosser will bring back ? :ph34r:

Well actually if you look at the Queen Mother's death certificate, her cause of death it was not 'Natural Causes', but infact 'Extreme Old Age'.

Also, shes not really dead. It was all a ploy to gain sympathy for the Queen on Her Golden Jubilee.

Well actually if you look at the Queen Mother's death certificate, her cause of death it was not 'Natural Causes', but infact 'Extreme Old Age'.

Also, shes not really dead. It was all a ploy to gain sympathy for the Queen on Her Golden Jubilee.

We'll take your word for it since you so clearly have royal connections, Windsor :ph34r:

Consider it done: record updated (and new death cause created!)

I do like it that Lynne Perrie is ranked among the most hated alongside Idi Amin, Ted Bundy, Fred West.. etc and is even more hated than Adolf Hitler :o

Very true - that made me chuckle, too.

But she did do some dodgy things in her time - I seem to recall a scene (spoof, though) with adult actors Shagnasty and Mutley when she was at least 70.

She ended up giving one of them a gobbling, I think.

Can anyone else confirm that for me, or have I finally lost it?

Very true - that made me chuckle, too.

But she did do some dodgy things in her time - I seem to recall a scene (spoof, though) with adult actors Shagnasty and Mutley when she was at least 70.

She ended up giving one of them a gobbling, I think.

Can anyone else confirm that for me, or have I finally lost it?

I remember her, unfortunately, simulating oral sex on a beefcake type on some late night freak show...possibly The Word....

I remember her, unfortunately, simulating oral sex on a beefcake type on some late night freak show...possibly The Word....

That brings back memories.

A couple of years ago I was at a media do in Brick Lane - at the building Gordon Ramsay used for Hell's Kitchen.

I'd already had a fair few when I arrived, and all the blokes were dressed up as angels - with boxer shorts, fairy wings and nothing else.

I, along with my then boss, walked up to one of them and started talking about how I'd seen them on television but couldn't remember where.

Then, before I could remember, said beefcake blurted out that he was a presenter on Gay TV. It took me a while to live that one down!

DTD: Still going strong, ten billion chinese can't be wrong?!

In case you're interested, the ten most popular (?) celebrities according to our server logs are, in descending order:

10: Myra Hindley Me-oh-Myra

9: Frank Zappa

8: Tori Spelling well her Dad's dead, not that it counts. Talentless bint.

7: Tommy Cooper

6: Ricky Martin - still Livin'

5: Ted Bundy

4: Joseph Stalin - lots of calls to our 'helpline' slagging us off about this one!

3: Britany Spears - of course, but interesting that we're higher in the Google listings than most of her sex sites!

2: George Bush

and the winner is....

1: Adolf Hilter

Bubblin' under: Joan Rivers, Idi Amin, Peter Falconio

Over 4000 people have called the Did They Die helpline, mostly from America, and they wait on hold listening to our cool tunes for an average of 8 mins, 22 seconds before giving up.

We just introduced a forum. Sadly, no fukcer wants to know!

Update: Some yanky bird (sounds like a South American, but I'm no expert) has left us a 4 minute long rant on our 'helpline' (0870 069 5851) after sitting though 45 mins of music to tell us off for slating.... Whoopi Goldberg!

I ask you!

We have .wav files of these bints, if we get enough we'll make a podcast!

Update: Some yanky bird (sounds like a South American, but I'm no expert) has left us a 4 minute long rant on our 'helpline' (0870 069 5851) after sitting though 45 mins of music to tell us off for slating.... Whoopi Goldberg!

I ask you!

We have .wav files of these bints, if we get enough we'll make a podcast!

We are hardly likely to be daft enough to spend £10 a minute just to boost your coffers so we can hear it, this has a distinct odour of mercenary advertising about it, if you have the .wav files post them, if not stop hoping to make money out of us by getting us to phone so you have enough of the files to post it. It won't work, we are far too busy stalking Dickie O/supporting crap football teams/telling santa what we want for Xmas and arguing among ourselves ;) .

Naturally I have probably have grabbed the wrong end of the stick, it's something I tend to do, if so, apologies!