Sign in to follow this  
football_fan

Numéro Trois

Who on DL's 2006 list will die next?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As i voted for Pinter, Biggs will die.

It seemed Ronnie Biggs was a popular pick for all of last year but his votes have recently dropped way down since in my opinion he is a fraud.

But he is always still a good bet. :blink:

As i voted for Pinter, Biggs will die.

It seemed Ronnie Biggs was a popular pick for all of last year but his votes have recently dropped way down since in my opinion he is a fraud.

But he is always still a good bet. ;)

Well now that the Pope's gone, we need someone else to be the king of the corpse teases.

I voted for Ronnie Biggs (hope springs eternal)

I voted Spelling just to be different...

......but I had a dream Ronnie Biggs died. The two main thoughts I had in my dream were "trust his idiot son to have a huge funeral (horse-drawn cortege through the streets & flying his coffin, in a British flag to Brazil) - (this was all in the dream, god knows what reality will be like :) ) & two, dammit, my guess that he isn't about to die is wrong! :D

Anyway, moving on... *ahem*

Original by Cup Of Tea

Edits by Deadornot

True to Mr. Brimley's prediction, no one correctly predicted the third death, John Profumo.

Might I suggest that this thread be closed and some kindly member who wants to make a thread for himself start up the Number 4 poll, unless we've decided not to do that...

True to Mr. Brimley's prediction, no one correctly predicted the third death, John Profumo.

Might I suggest that this thread be closed and some kindly member who wants to make a thread for himself start up the Number 4 poll, unless we've decided not to do that...

The thread is now closed. I will leave it up to the other members to decide whether or not to start a new poll.

Regards,

ff :o