Sign in to follow this  
weatherman90

The Weatherman Death Pool

More updates on Tammy Faye! She is starting to look better and better for a pick for this pool, too bad I made mine already...

Tammy Faye One Year To Live

just 17 days left to make picks also.

Fret ye not,

I have submitted my team of ancients, the terminally unwell (fingers crossed) and one condemned man.

I just hope they all stay breathing until the kick off.

Closing in on the last week to enter picks. I would like to see at least 11 more entries! :rolleyes:

Just a little under two days left to enter your picks. I would like at least NINE more entriest (Please?). They must be entered by 00:00 UTC on April 1.

Just about 7 more entires needed. Thanks for registering CP!

-8 hours left!

As you so kindly asked, I have entered a team but I don't know if it is in the right area or not. I'm sure you can berate/congratulate/correct me, as the case may be.

You did it just fine, Thanks! - You seem to be ganging up against people with MS <_<

Thanks! <_< Just two more to go...

Edit: Actually just one more, Windsor registered just before I posted... :lol:

You did it just fine, Thanks! - You seem to be ganging up against people with MS :lol:

It's nothing personal. :lol: Just trying to use the rules to best effect. :lol:

However, I had no idea Ross Davidson had a Wiki entry!! Ah well... <_<

Alright...We have 15 entires! <_< Thanks everyone! Keep registering if you wish, the more the better (15 was just a goal, not a limit).

So it's April 1 in a little while and Weatherman has installed a very large turd over his deathlist saying April Fool underneath it. What am I to deduce from this?

So it's April 1 in a little while and Weatherman has installed a very large turd over his deathlist saying April Fool underneath it. What am I to deduce from this?

<_<:lol::lol:

Given that it's Wiki, doesn't that mean any page can be edited by anyone? My guess would be that w90 didn't make that particular addition, given the number of supporters he has here...

It's nearly time and I've been invited to enter a list.

I have done so.

Before I read Godot's warning about April the First... oh my god, what a drunken fool I am...

If it is all a hoax, I just hope Marjorie's there with me...

Actually, believe it or not, it was my sick sense of humor that is responsible for the turd pictures. Don't grab your vomiting pails yet though, they will be gone in about a day! <_<

Given that it's Wiki, doesn't that mean any page can be edited by anyone? My guess would be that w90 didn't make that particular addition, given the number of supporters he has here...

It's a very realistic turd. And Weatherman's biography does reveal him to be a 15-year-old boy. Nothing wrong with that, except he likes Barry Manilow. Nothing wrong with that except he also likes KC and the Sunshine Band, supports the Republican Party, collects stamps and declares himslef a right winged pyromaniac .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Weatherman90/Userboxes

Nothing wrong with that at all. Rock on dude.

I've got my list in with a few minutes to go....snuck in at the death, arf!

Godot, I shall never again wander from beneath your shadow...

Please, accept me again for having hoisted my head over the hedge to see what lies yonder in the fields adjacent...

What'd'ya reckon, those non-backslapping dudes accept me at Hartlepool?

I'm dying to break out....

It's a very realistic turd. And Weatherman's biography does reveal him to be a 15-year-old boy. Nothing wrong with that, except he likes Barry Manilow. Nothing wrong with that except he also likes KC and the Sunshine Band, supports the Republican Party, collects stamps and declares himslef a right winged pyromaniac .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Weatherman90/Userboxes

Nothing wrong with that at all. Rock on dude.

<_< A 15 year-old who likes billiards.....

The final hour before the game begins is upon us - hopefully no picks decide to dodge away at the last minute. <_<

Sure they'll let you in. What am I saying, it's not up to me. It's in Wimbledon colours for exclusivity but it can't be that exclusive - I'm there. It's a bit quiet just now. I was on my own tonight galloping all over the threads until I ran out of steam. Also you feel a kind of pressure (and this is deliberate) to be erudite. Notapotato - good luck to him - I think wants to run a classy joint (well it is Hartlepool) so there's class posters there (best one so far in my opinion by TF, something on drums) and Windsor is a moderat(or). He's tickled pink. My take on it is that it's a kind of Deathlist Groucho's for Damien Hirst and Mariella Frostrup types.

It's a very classy looking site - positively exudes class - a real credit to NAP and MH who put it together. But it might struggle to get that critical mass even with the loyal support of fellow deathlisters. After all the criticisms here, people are a bit nervous of starting new threads so there isn't much yet. I kind of wanted to have something on art and literature (I do have a serious farty side) but that kind of thing never works. It always ends up with Corrie (and there's nothing wrong with that). My favourite thread here just now, however, is the foodie one, fascinating looking in to people's fridges.