Sign in to follow this  
NoelRock

Deathlist Interview

Howdy,

I'll keep this fairly brief:

I'm from a radio station in Ireland - emailed the address provided on site in relation to a potential interview - but heard nothing back? I imagine my email was marked as spam or someone forgot to reply.

Anyway, if someone from the site could get back to me, that'd be cool, I've been a fan of the site (though obviously not the forum :P given my post count) for a while now, and it'd be cool to have someone from the site on the show.

Sorry im not from the site technically but if you send a personal message to either Grim Reaper, Death Watch Beatle and Stayin Alvie you should get an answer.

Which part of Ireland?

(And will the DeathListers who were in the Live Chat with me last week please keep very quiet?)

Which part of Ireland?

(And will the DeathListers who were in the Live Chat with me last week please keep very quiet?)

I was not on Live Chat and btw nice tartan.

Although Bou may be a bit shy, I reckon she'd make a great interviewee for your radio programme. Of course, from what I understand she wouldn't be seen dead in Ireland [sound effect: canned laughter, hoots, whistles, applause].

Howdy,

I'll keep this fairly brief:

I'm from a radio station in Ireland - emailed the address provided on site in relation to a potential interview - but heard nothing back? I imagine my email was marked as spam or someone forgot to reply.

Anyway, if someone from the site could get back to me, that'd be cool, I've been a fan of the site (though obviously not the forum :P given my post count) for a while now, and it'd be cool to have someone from the site on the show.

Give Clive Dunn a shout... he's not upto much. :)

Send Bou.

Every member should now send 20p to cover the beer & sandwiches.

And dont forget to flog the merchandise Bou - we could get the money back!!

I don't do interviews unless theres good alchohol supplied.

Name your poison.

Yup, there's a good idea. Get Brimley shitted on whiskey and let him do an interview. Should put off any visitors for a while :(

Yup, there's a good idea. Get Brimley shitted on whiskey and let him do an interview. Should put off any visitors for a while :(

You cant besmirch me like that I gaver you thwe best hours of my life. Ir;d say more btu the gin is kiucjing in.

You cant besmirch me like that I gaver you thwe best hours of my life. Ir;d say more btu the gin is kiucjing in.

And it's only 11:30. Impressive!

Ir;d say more btu the gin is kiucjing in.

How can you drink that stuff? It tastes like fermented pine needles...

I heard that gin is what depressed people drink. :(

I heard that gin is what depressed people drink. :burnash:

It's just a rumour. I drink whiskey :(

Intriguingly an Irish journo wishes to interview DL. I do hope that the name O'Sullivan emerges in discussion. No doubt Dickie has Celtic roots and this has excited Irish interest.

More Dickie related research required, alas.

Intriguingly an Irish journo wishes to interview DL. I do hope that the name O'Sullivan emerges in discussion. No doubt Dickie has Celtic roots and this has excited Irish interest.

...Nah, Richard O'Sullivan wasn't the reason for me coming here. If I recall, I stumbled upon a link from a blog around the time of Richard Pryor's passing...been keeping up with it ever since. I must admit, I was stunned when Lou Rawls went in January as my first thought was: "DEATHLIST!"

Anyway, cheers for the help folks - basically it's gonna be an 8/9 piece on the site in general, the persons future predictions, past successes with predictions, how the idea came about etc etc. I'll PM those suggested, thanks for the advice :(!

P.S. Wouldn't be caught dead in Ireland eh? Har har :burnash:! Thankfully it's by phone :-P.

Well while you're here no visit is complete without a drop-in at the O'Sullivan thread.

...Nah, Richard O'Sullivan wasn't the reason for me coming here. If I recall, I stumbled upon a link from a blog around the time of Richard Pryor's passing...been keeping up with it ever since. I must admit, I was stunned when Lou Rawls went in January as my first thought was: "DEATHLIST!"

Anyway, cheers for the help folks - basically it's gonna be an 8/9 piece on the site in general, the persons future predictions, past successes with predictions, how the idea came about etc etc. I'll PM those suggested, thanks for the advice :(!

P.S. Wouldn't be caught dead in Ireland eh? Har har :burnash:! Thankfully it's by phone :-P.

Personally I think an interview with Clive Dunn and Dickie O' would be far more entertaining.

Find out how they feel about being the honourary DeathList Mascot and Whipping Boy respectively.

Now that would be worth listening to.

Well while you're here no visit is complete without a drop-in at the O'Sullivan thread.

Hahaha, yeah, was reading it while replying the last time - funnily enough, I found the threat by googling for richard o'sullivan too (much like the original replier!).

Don't worry though - I'll be around for a long time yet; I've been lurking on the site/forum for a solid 3 months now :(!

It appears, alas, that the old O'Sullivan place has been closed up again. Those dem moderators - its only the deathlist interest that's kept Dickie's pecker up in recent months. No doubt they'll be listing him for 2007 now.

I see that DL is becoming famous, The sun, wiki and now an irish radio station. :D

time to write biographies.

Noel -

We here at the DeathList have been doing our research. You understand, of course, that we are particularly selective about those we grant interviews to, given the (obviously) high number of requests received on a monthly - nay weekly! - basis.

Is this you?