Sign in to follow this  
NoelRock

Deathlist Interview

Noel -

We here at the DeathList have been doing our research. You understand, of course, that we are particularly selective about those we grant interviews to, given the (obviously) high number of requests received on a monthly - nay weekly! - basis.

Is this you?

If Kath got to-gether with Renee - problem solved, viz a viz pets.

I never knew Hewlett-Packard HAD a fan club.

Noel -

Is this you?

:D:) I thought MY youth was misspent! :o Turns out I did alright after all. Come on kids, stop with the Harry Potter, go outside and get some Vitamin D into your system, ffs.

Noel -

We here at the DeathList have been doing our research. You understand, of course, that we are particularly selective about those we grant interviews to, given the (obviously) high number of requests received on a monthly - nay weekly! - basis.

Is this you?

Well bravo sir, that's some pretty decent work alright! Teaches me for using my real name everywhere huh? Yeah, been running that site since I was 12 until I was around 16 - not associated with it now though, and the page hasn't been updated for 2-3 years now (which is probably highlighted by the aged references to movies and TV shows of 2003 - as well as the jaded reference to Calista Flockhart). Must've made $5000 from the site though...enough to buy plenty of Vitamin D tablets!

Good research guys, you've impressed me anyway! Hewlett Packard fan club :D heh heh...not the first one to say it :)!

Ir;d say more btu the gin is kiucjing in.

How can you drink that stuff? It tastes like fermented pine needles...

Mmm, pine needles! Retsina, Pineau, Wasongju!

Just to update - I PM'd all the suggested moderators. No replies... a bit rude! I'd probably be better off writing to Lou Rawls :rolleyes:.

Ir;d say more btu the gin is kiucjing in.

How can you drink that stuff? It tastes like fermented pine needles...

Mmm, pine needles! Retsina, Pineau, Wasongju!

Don't forget the Hendriks Gin with a slice of cucumber rather than lemon.

Just to update - I PM'd all the suggested moderators. No replies... a bit rude! I'd probably be better off writing to Lou Rawls :lol:.

Why not try the moderaters - are we not good enough for you. :rolleyes:

;)

Just to update - I PM'd all the suggested moderators. No replies... a bit rude! I'd probably be better off writing to Lou Rawls :lol:.

;)

Tut Tut Tut, is that discrimination i hear from Noel?

;)

Apologies, apologies all. I presumed that the list given were the only moderators... I'll PM all the other mods now, extending a similar invite.

Apologies, apologies all. I presumed that the list given were the only moderators... I'll PM all the other mods now, extending a similar invite.

God help us all! :D

Just to update - I PM'd all the suggested moderators. No replies... a bit rude! I'd probably be better off writing to Lou Rawls :P.

I replied!

The fact that I replied asking you a lot of questions is neither here nor there :D

Why not try the moderaters - are we not good enough for you. :D

:P

I'm waiting Noel. :P

By the way - I'm in the moderater group....

I'll PM all the other mods now, extending a similar invite.

Deathlist elitism already... going straight to the overlords and ignoring the workers... Poor show, Sir. :(thumbsdown4ob.gif

I'll PM all the other mods now, extending a similar invite.

Deathlist elitism already... going straight to the overlords and ignoring the workers... Poor show, Sir. :(thumbsdown4ob.gif

Well I never got a PM from Noel, probably for the best really.

I wouldn't trust someone who used to run a Harry Potter website, a nasty business all round.

I wouldn't trust someone who used to run a Harry Potter website, a nasty business all round.

Hogwart Snobbery in the highest order! :(

I wouldn't do an interview now, even if I was asked. I'm deeply offended at not being considered the first time and I feel an invite would be based on duty/pity. I will not surrender my dignity, Sir. :lol:

Hogwart Snobbery in the highest order! :lol:

I wouldn't do an interview now, even if I was asked. I'm deeply offended at not being considered the first time and I feel an invite would be based on duty/pity. I will not surrender my dignity, Sir. :lol:

You two got overlooked for some reason... you're in a group entitled 'moderaters' as opposed to 'moderators' for some reason :( oh well - given up on an interview from DL now...!

You two got overlooked for some reason... you're in a group entitled 'moderaters' as opposed to 'moderators' for some reason :( oh well - given up on an interview from DL now...!

Mr Rock! That is not the kind of attitude that's going to get you an interview! Chin up, old chap!

I'd recommend flatterly and bribery.

Mr Rock! That is not the kind of attitude that's going to get you an interview! Chin up, old chap!

I'd recommend flatterly and bribery.

I concur... start the bidding at a cluster of ducks. :P

Mr. Rock - Mr. Windsor is waiting for his PM......