Sign in to follow this  
Boudicca

Till Death Us Do Part

Hi everyone, I'm back from Niagara an old married man!

The new Mrs OSP didn't go carry out her threat to shove me over the falls for the insurance money. :lol:

Friends of ours are marrying on Halloween in Las Vegas, the Grim Reaper officiates at the ceremony, wish I had thought of that. I got as far as wearing a full length purple satin wedding dress but it stopped there. Seems the GR is doing a very lucrative sideline, explains his absence.

Friends of ours are marrying on Halloween in Las Vegas , the Grim Reaper officiates at the ceremony, wish I had thought of that. I got as far as wearing a full length purple satin wedding dress but it stopped there. Seems the GR is doing a very lucrative sideline, explains his absence.

Wow, looks amazing! Dave and I were going have our vows renewed in Las Vegas. We'd chosen an 'Elvis' to do the honours. We'd booked, flights, hotel etc, then we discovered that I was pregnant so we had to cancel it all as I'd have been too far gone to fly. We've always said that we'll do it eventually and I really like the look of that gothic wedding, my avatar would thoroughly approve :crossbone:

OK - if anyone goes to Vegas to renew their vows like that you have to let me know. I can be there in a day. :) I'm also available to throw dirt, etc., in keeping with the grave theme.

A donkey wedding, aww, hope they didn't chew her wedding bouquet. Being in the Scottish Borders at the moment I'm hoping to visit the tdonkley sanctuary this weekend, hey that's a highlight here!

Friends of ours are marrying on Halloween in Las Vegas, the Grim Reaper officiates at the ceremony.

I'm all set to watch their wedding tonight, it's live on the web, I've got the champagne chilled and my best hat looked out ;) .

Elvis blessed the wedding of one of our technicians in Las Vegas over the summer, now she's pregnant and hoping to deliver her own little Elvis in June.

Ah, bless.

She sometimes looks over my shoulder in the office to check on DL goings on.

I'm all set to watch their wedding tonight, it's live on the web, I've got the champagne chilled and my best hat looked out ;) .

Me too! :lol:

I'm all set to watch their wedding tonight, it's live on the web, I've got the champagne chilled and my best hat looked out :lol: .

Me too! :lol:

;) Your hat's better than mine!

The wedding was fantastic, the Grim Reaper did officiate, complete in black cloak with cowl, scythe and prosthetic hands with long, spindly fingers. Lots of dry ice, cobwebs and pumpkins (no, not the guests!). The bride was gorgeous in the most beautiful full length very dark purple (I think, hard to tell the colour on a live webcam, could have been midnight blue) gown, it seemed to be covered in a film of net, which also made up the long sleeves, very medieval looking, she was beautiful, the groom was wearing the kilt but with the modern 'braveheart' shirt and waistcoat, I've been friends with the groom for more than 20 years and never seen him in a skirt yet, a few other things he's paid me to keep quiet about, but not a skirt. Real Player allowed me to record the ceremony as I watched, so I will be bribing the happy couple in the near future to stop me putting it up on YouTube. Elvis made an appearance at the end of the ceremony to sing 'Viva Las Vegas' and everyone got up and danced, the GR even waved his scythe about. Looks like a great time was had by all. Surreal, but brilliant.

Guest xmorpheus

Well it was certainly surreal!!!! :lol:

The dress was actually black - pics will be available online at some point over the next week, but here's a linky to one of himself and meself!

3852006630a6042166368l.jpg

LadyG the reason you've never seen him in a skirt before was that this is actually his first! Now that he's got it though, there's no getting him out of it - he's wearing it everywhere. He even wore it to work for casual Friday just before we went away and he got great entertainment out of walking around Orlando of an evening in it.

I particularly liked the one in Las Vegas where we were stuck in the lift with a bunch of drunken young American males who made a few whispered comments about the skirt when they were hushed with "duuuuude look at the size of him - he can wear whatever he wants and if you don't like it, he'll probably kill you" :lol:

So we're back in rainy Ireland missing the sunshine and room service!

Well it was certainly surreal!!!! :P

The dress was actually black - pics will be available online at some point over the next week, but here's a linky to one of himself and meself!

3852006630a6042166368l.jpg

LadyG the reason you've never seen him in a skirt before was that this is actually his first! Now that he's got it though, there's no getting him out of it - he's wearing it everywhere. He even wore it to work for casual Friday just before we went away and he got great entertainment out of walking around Orlando of an evening in it.

I particularly liked the one in Las Vegas where we were stuck in the lift with a bunch of drunken young American males who made a few whispered comments about the skirt when they were hushed with "duuuuude look at the size of him - he can wear whatever he wants and if you don't like it, he'll probably kill you" :lol:

So we're back in rainy Ireland missing the sunshine and room service!

:lol: Wish I'd been a fly on the wall in that lift, Mr. xmorpheus can look very imposing! I shall be expecting to see him in his kilt the next time I visit Dublin (or you visit here). What a lovely picture though, congratulations once again :o .

Edit: Just read on Bebo that a dolphin ate his wedding ring :o ,what a great excuse, couldn't he just do what scsi does and refuse to wear it??

Edited by Lady Grendel