Animus et prudentia required

?????

?????

Courage and discretion.

PS. There are other threads, not just Pete Wozzisname

How did that get through the profanity filter?

Judging by some of the naughty words I have seen here I imagine that the 'profanity filter' is blocked.

QUOTE (Anubis the Jackal @ Feb 9 2005, 03:39 PM)

QUOTE (josco @ Feb 9 2005, 03:28 PM)

How did that get through the profanity filter? 

Judging by some of the naughty words I have seen here I imagine that the 'profanity filter' is blocked.

Probably blocked by latin profanities

Guest Helen

Can I just add that the reason June Brown is involved with the Thia rehab place is because her godson is a musician who also had a drug addiction, and he got clean in that place.

I watched a documentary about the place to - it looked bloody awful, but it seemed to work.

Sorry, I'm missing the point of your forum a bit here though!

Guest Guest

And back to the topic of Pete - what he needs is some genuine friends who tell him the cold, hard truth and don't just kiss his arse all the time and let him behave how he wants to.

I think the prediction of his death will be a genuine one this year unless he gets himself away from all the "fans" who tell him its fine to do terrible things and use people all the time.

I feel similar to Amanda, in that he looks like a little boy lost who needs mothering, and that's probably why he's got away with doing all the stuff he's done for so long.

I have the sinking feeling he doesn't have much time left. Even Alan McGee says "Pete will be my Kurt Cobain", whcih isn't a great thought for anyone other than those left behind to rake in the cash after he dies.

Guest A old friend OF PETER DOHERTY

I see you have not caught up with his latest activities, Kate Moss going out/now dumped! Excessive abuse not only from Heroin but crack and probably worst of all other sicaphantic morons (I know I can't spell)..

His latest exploits was with selling (with his prior knowledge) pictures of his hard drug abused to the Mirror newspaper, Him, his "mates" Max Curlish and Alan Wass. The deal was that they all agreed that Max would pitch the idea pick up the cheque and split 3 ways. He got 30K for the pictures cheque made payable to Max Carlish and once he had it in his pocket he thought actually he did not want to share the prize. Hence he got a kicking and peter got put away and currently in REHAB.

Though his reasons for rehab are not because he wants to stop the drugs but because he wants to do it for Kate Moss (and probably do her) which from ones own experiences of drug abuse you give up and quite for yourself and never for anybody else as he has already found out as she has publicly dumped him so he may aswell smack and crack on!

I remember him prior to being signed and he said that he wanted to snuff out at 27, same as hendricx morrision and grunge muncher name!

Anyway a little update...

Though his reasons for rehab are not because he wants to stop the drugs but because he wants to do it for Kate Moss (and probably do her) which from ones own experiences of drug abuse you give up and quite for yourself and never for anybody else as he has already found out as she has publicly dumped him so he may aswell smack and crack on!

Christ on a bike! Haven't you heard of the comma?

I've got no idea what that sentence is all about. One thing's for sure, if you can't be arsed to punctuate it, I can't be arsed trying to work it out.

Christ on a bike!

I wouldn't use that phrase if I were you - Mad Eileen will be round telling us how Jesus rode without a saddle to scourge himself for our sins............

I wouldn't use that phrase if I were you - Mad Eileen will be round telling us how Jesus rode without a saddle to scourge himself for our sins............

The bible does refer to a motorbike somewhere..... I think the sentence was something like " the crowd heard the roar of his Triumph in the distance" :D

I have written stuff about Peter, just not under this thread.

I just don't know what to think any more. I can't keep up with the papers, and I suspect 99% of it is total sh*te.

This Peter giving up for Kate just annoys me beyond belief.

Rehab thing is annoying me.

Is he going to go to jail at the end of it?

He's turned into a media whore.

But I still love him and his music!

Say what you like, but he's very talented.

The bible does refer to a motorbike somewhere..... I think the sentence was something like " the crowd heard the roar of his Triumph in the distance" :D

I thought it was "Moses came down the mountain in a Triumph"

:D

QUOTE (heaven can wait @ Feb 15 2005, 07:04 PM)

The bible does refer to a motorbike somewhere..... I think the sentence was something like " the crowd heard the roar of his Triumph in the distance" 

You could be right, I haven't read the book myself.

Guest Guest

Spitfire or Herald?

The bible does refer to a motorbike somewhere..... I think the sentence was something like " the crowd heard the roar of his Triumph in the distance"

...apparently this Jesus bloke was a dab hand at Pole Vaulting - "He cleared the Temple...

" :pop:

I passed 300 this week too. Can't remember it was about. Probably a load of guff about Sister Lucia

Me too, but I cant remember where I was but I did make a remark about it.

Guest Lara

Does anybody know where Pete lives in Islington, or how to contact him or his manager?

I don't want to stalk him, just interview him for a student magazine

Do you have any idea how many journalists would be trying to interview him at the moment ???

Guest Guest
Does anybody know where Pete lives in Islington, or how to contact him or his manager?

I don't want to stalk him, just interview him for a student magazine

Your best bet is to look shady and hang about around the rest rooms in the bars around Islington selling crack. Pete's bound to turn up looking for a fix sooner or later. Even if he doesnt, you're sure to make a pile of cash in the meantime so everyones a winner

He's with Rough Trade records - you could try via there. Did you see him on that Orange Playlist last week anybody? He looks a damn sight better since then... it was heartbreaking to watch.

His email was peterlibertine@hotmail.com, but for obvious reasons, I don't know whether he checks it any more. Good luck!!

How about the smackhead Libertine for 2006? The deathlist shouldn't just try and wait for the old crocks to croak: We're due a premature rock star death. Think Cobain, Curtis, Vicious.....