football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

Learn how to be an arsehole: lesson one

Words fail me.

No they dont.

He is a total W*NKER!

Hmmm

Good editing and strange how the camera seems to be all over the place at once towards the end. I'm guessing this is a comedy sketch pretending to be something else.

Hmmm

Good editing and strange how the camera seems to be all over the place at once towards the end. I'm guessing this is a comedy sketch pretending to be something else.

You are probably right.

Did look horribly real, in the main tho.

The guy is obviously an asshole and I sympathize for these people because they were treating him like a neighbor and one of these days he is going to load a dozen Hispanics in his truck and 'half of them' are going to be legal citizens. Now when this happens 'and I can only visualize' that these man will have hammers of steel and other potentially hazardous tools and one of these days I can only expect that his truck widows will be shattered and maybe he will get raped by a crowd of angry legal Hispanic people who were expecting work instead of a racist practical joke.

I mean I can see the humor at some extent of bringing 'illegal immigrants' to the immigration office, but since this guy is obviously a real racist and 'open' about it 'making fun of the language ex' it ruins the whole ordeal.

I'll tell you what to do while waiting for a death. .. Let me tell you. You look out the window while you wait, you look at yourself. You look at what you've done, what must be done, what is, what is to be, what stands, what awaits, what matters, what doesn't matter, what exists, and from there you spectate. Now ladies and gentleman you can live by any code you choose and any philosophy that invites you but hear me now, life is what you make it and life is taking what you've done and what is and placing it to your own perceived standards. What can we all do while waiting for a death ... the common question and common it is ... a million answers to one question. The question itself has more value then it's answer because the answer itself is like the answer to many questions and that is nothing. Death is one, life is many and many an opinion. This thread is freedom of speech, freedom of category and freedom of interest.

As someone whose health was temporarily f**ked up by a bike I found this reversal amusing.

As someone whose health was temporarily f**ked up by a bike I found this reversal amusing.

At least it wasnt a Goat.

Oh, just thought.

Was this chap Straight, Gay or Bicyclexual?

For somebody who was doing nobody any harm behind closed and locked doors, he got a pretty rough deal I find.

For somebody who was doing nobody any harm behind closed and locked doors, he got a pretty rough deal I find.

Not quite true NAP.

The bicycle is currently undergoing counseling.

Guest Guest_Harvester of Souls_*

He should be shot, along with all the other Pedalophiles...

eh...?

What...?

oh.

He should have run away, but perhaps he was feeling two tyred.

He was framed...trying to fork a bike...helmet...pump...mudguards...ah the list is endless

I wonder if, before the involuntary dismount he managed to yank his chain? Or if he had trouble removing the bra, (bra

n. the rubber strip placed inside the rim to protect the tube from the nipples.) Nothing like a bit of pointless friday afternoon titillation.

He was framed...trying to fork a bike...helmet...pump...mudguards...ah the list is endless

Do you Raleigh think so?

Bike Sex Man Sparks Debate, we'll he's sparked some decent puns on here.

TBH I didn't see this as a human rights issue when I posted the first link. But if other people are prone to - ahem - having issues when they grind up against shoes, pavements and traffic cones, who am I to argue.

Do you get out often MPFC?

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. But then when I get out to the office and someone comes in chuckling because they've just ordered some slabs of sizzling Scots sod slicers, raising money for Leukemia, I think 'I'll post that on the DL.'

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. But then when I get out to the office and someone comes in chuckling because they've just ordered some slabs of sizzling Scots sod slicers, raising money for Leukemia, I think 'I'll post that on the DL.'

I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen pubic hair that thick before.

No wonder they dont need to wear anything under their kilts.