football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

Go for a gentle bicycle ride.

DWB :lol:

That was a good one. And it confirms my view that all cyclists should have their legs removed with a chainsaw. :(

Reclaim the streets. Rock on.

Learn a little European geography

She didn't know France was a country? She never heard of Hungary? What a stupid biaatch! This might be one of those game shows that have everything organized before hand. It really wouldn't surprise me.

Guest TDF
Learn a little European geography

Isn't there a test (natural selection) that would get that blonde eaten?

Have a laugh with Peter Musgrove, a Carlisle United supporter, apparently. I thought the Steven Hawking article well funny.

Check out

festive offering, from the makers of Irn Bru. :(

Damn! I've spoken to that guy on the phone before.That's tough.

Struggling to see where else to put this link but.......SLICE OFF YOUR OWN HEAD!!

Did he get cut off? :(

Damn! I've spoken to that guy on the phone before.That's tough.

Struggling to see where else to put this link but.......SLICE OFF YOUR OWN HEAD!!

Tough indeed, if you'd got some inkling of the scale of gaff he was capable of making you could've cleaned up with a unique pick and joker for a young death on DDP.

To be fair Mary, I deal with lot of musicians, and (as a separate subset, obviously) quite a few drummers. They're all flaky as hell, so this is unfortunately fairly par for the course.

Tough indeed, if you'd got some inkling of the scale of gaff he was capable of making you could've cleaned up with a unique pick and joker for a young death on DDP.

Guest Getting Me Coat

teaching us how to play the axe guitar. Sadly, he doesn't attempt Don't Lose Your Head by Queen, Rachel Stevens' Losing My Head Over You or Ewan MacColl's classic First Time Ever I Saw Your Face. But he does do Knockin' on Heaven's Door.