Grim Reaper

Ronald Reagan

It's too bad that "rude kid" fails to know how to spell the word organizer judging by his signature....

I'm a moderator ?!?

Coo eee. And I didn't even know it !

Anyway Weatherman, you gotta learn not to rant half a dozen times every time someone mentions your name. Or even looks in your general direction.

And the art of a good insult isn't just saying "that is what happened to you and that is why you are so screwed up" or its equivalent to everything.

Try and be a little more sophisticated - if you disagree with someone, try and use a reasoned argument, rather than just "he who shouts loudest ..."

You failed to answer my question Yeti........

Surely there should be a comma in there after "question", otherwise it would seem Weatherman90 (any relation to Joe?) has a hitherto undiscovered variant of the Himalayan legendary beast called a Question Yeti - I can only assume that this is some form of hairy animal that wanders across the mountains terrifying people with impromptu queries and trivia teasers.........

Weatherman90 (any relation to Joe?)

Or he could be related to the Weathermen of the 60's & 70's - not that I can recall them personally, but reading books does have some benefit, even if no substitute for the real thing.

The Return of the Weathermen

Course, the quote at the end of the article seems to have appropriate resonance

Although they imagined themselves paragons of political courage, the Weathermen were too divorced from political reality to have an impact

:lol:;)

Comma problem fixed, weatherman90--- born in 1990, want to become a weatherman...

I mean, like the first rule of downloading unknown screensavers. And really, that's just for starters.

Obviously you read my page.

Guest Braehead

Reagan is/was on a parr with Bin Laden. The only difference being that he had the backing of the U.S. [unneccessary offensiveness deleted - DWB] who can appear to do no wrong.

The U.S. is using Roman centurions, now? That is interesting.

Guest Brit Living in USA

Most Americans have no clue about their history.

Most Americans are very poorly educated.

Republicans are assholes.

Democrats are a little stupid.

Most Americans think CNN is the gospel.

Most Americans hate Bush.

Most Americans will vote for Bush.

The opinions above are not mine. They are from my Family and Freinds. Americans.

Yes Reagan did some good I guess but he his decisions and his advisors decisions were responsible for most of the pronblems we see in the Middle East & Israel today. Instead of arguing why you think this is wrong - actually ducate yourselves and find out why it is right.

I love America and its people but the U.S.A ra-ra-ra mantra is incredibly cheesy and their government is out for one thing - itself. It cares not about freedom and principals. If you want to know why America is one of the least "Freedom" friendly countries in trhe world - then once again - educate yourself.

Nice site btw.

Guest Eagle

Ironically, you may..

Guest stickthatinyourpopeandsmokeit

I recommend we perform some simple tests to settle this once and for all. Why not exhume the chap and hear what he's got to say on things that any idiot knows, such as:

- basic arithmetic

- TV theme tunes

- parts of the body

- selling missiles to Iran to fund the Nicaraguan Contras

- cowboys

- parts of the body

I believe he always had trouble with the old "arse - elbow" conundrum.......

Guest Jimbob
:ghost:

I find the label "Idiot" highly offensive also.

It was Reagan's tough stance and military spending that made Gorbachev realise the USSR could never win the cold war, hence the disintergration of the Soviet machine.

Too bad the Gipper didn't wipe Libya off the map rather than the token visit's from the F111's, we wouldn't be dealing with the likes of Saddam/Bin Laden today.

I think President is the title we are looking for.

If we want to discuss idiots, whats the bet that terrorists take out Blair before 2005? :angry:

Ever heard the expression ‘takes one to know one’? Well this is nonsense, idiots are amazing bad at spotting other ones, that’s why they all stick together. Look at the evidence: reality TV show contestants, models, Republicans.

Anyone who thinks that Ronald Reagan building more powerful weapons brought an end to an arms race is both ignorant and stupid.

Stick with the description of idiot for old Ronnie.

Guest Karl-Erik Wadin Wesslén
[ 2.78 MB)

And Mr Wadin Wesslén is 15 (or maybe 17 by now, as it looks like this page was last updated in 2002):

http://www.groll.nu/egotripp/formular/person117.htm

...so not old enough to remember Reagan or Communism respectively. Still, why let that get in the way of a good rant, eh boys? Carry on...

I am 16 years old.

I barely don´t remember the Cold war but I can still learn about the past.

Att förbli okunnig om ting som hände innan man var född är att förbli ett barn.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

That means: If you not know anything about the history before you are born, you´re still a child.

So to not remain a child I have to learn about the past.

It still would be a lot easier if you could speak better swedish.

Att förbli okunnig om ting som hände innan man var född är att förbli ett barn. 

~  Marcus Tullius Cicero

And there was me thinking Cicero spoke Latin. Looks like he was quite good at Swedish as well :angry:

Most people can speak swedish, except you.

What, out of 4 billion people in the world, more than 50% of them can speak Swedish? Remarkable. I can though - the Swedish chef off Sesame Street taught me everything I know. Hurdy blurdy bork bork kommunismus.

Erm, Ombudsman and Smorgasbord are the only Swedish words I know, apart from Volvo and the lyrics to ABBA songs..........

Is the Swedish influence really so great that it is the most widespread language in the World - I must have been off sick when we did Swedish lessons at school.....

You must have been sick your whole life.

I will test your swedish knowledge by letting you translate this text into english:

Svenska För Nybörjare, Mike Higgins program i UR som lär engelsktalande invandrare vad det är för skillnad på ord som kaviar och hemlös. Här får vi också lära oss att P:et i psalmbok är osynligt och vad [sheu klaird-new-poor] betyder.

Kommunist/Karl-Erik Wadin Wesslén: You are just cheeky Nordöstersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmateriellunderhähallsup

följingssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbetena, aren´t you?

Where did ya found that word? And there is nothing called underhähall in swedish, you spell it underhåll.