Grim Reaper

Ronald Reagan

Guest Guest_Mike

Ronnie is getting ready to roll. Nancy said "this is it". Looks like number 5 for the year is coming right up!

Good work Frenzy - beat me to the forum with the news

Is this the end of ranting Ronald Reagan threads?...or maybe just the start?

So in fact it was "hours to live" - another reliable bit of information from the Reagan administration :unsure:

Guest Guest

Just heard on the radio that the 'Old Cowboy's bitten the bullet. Let's hope his 'girlfriend' Maggie isn't far behind.

Guest J

It's horrible how you label a great former President as an "idiot"...I hope the creater/owner of this site dies, just a suggestion to add ya to the 2005 list.

Well that didnt take long :lol:

The rants start here...

Well, perhaps. Not seeing any DL related stuff in google searches here. So we should be safe for a bit.

Look again Mr Alive - "Ronald Reagan Death" shows the DeathList in 2nd place on Google :lol:

Oops. Ok, I'll retract that them as well. Besides, it does say "former idiot" :lol:

BTW - Great work from the DL stock photography department... A truly great shot of Ron.

Hey, I like this pre-death quote from Nancy:

"Ronnie's long journey has taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said.

and he even gets a state funeral for his efforts:

"Mr Reagan's body will be taken to his presidential library and museum in Simi Valley, California and then flown to Washington for a state funeral. His body will then return to California for burial near his library in California."

Guest Ordinary American
:lol:IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES WHO RUN THIS SITE THAT ARE THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN OUR COUNTRY! YOU PEOPLE ARE WHAT ISWRONG WITH OUR NATION, AND WILL, IN ALL PROBABILITY, BE THE FIRST ONES THE ENEMIES FROM WITHOUT KILL WHEN THEY TAKE OVER! YOU ARE WEAKENING OUR NATION, AND YOUR KIND WILL BE THE DEATH OF US ALL! :lol:

"Ronnie's long journey has taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said.

Is Nancy talking about his flight to Washington??

You would have thought she would have had time to come up with something better than that.

What country? What enemies? What are you on about??

Might I suggest that people that shoot their mouth off in a bizarrely paranoid way are a little more dangerous than anything on this site. :lol:

Ordinary Yank: Take a "nation vacation" and you will quickly see that the US isn't the only country on the map. Ok, granted its big, but it's not the only one. I like the way you assume that we all live there though. Thankfully, we don't. Next ranter please.

Guest Guest

Is Nancy talking about his flight to Washington??

You would have thought she would have had time to come up with something better than that.

Nah,bearing in mind his 'Star wars' speech,about the world uniting if we were attacked by Aliens,I reckon that they bumped him off.

Of course,their planet must be 15 light years away for that speech to have reached them by now......

Guest first time

It could be an informative website, but do you want people to wait and clap for your death? God, you people are morbid.

Guest kressa

This is sick....how can you cheer for the death of another human being? Especially one who was one of the greatest presidents the US has seen. You might want to research the difference between confusion and a systematically degenerative disease, lest you come off as a complete moron.

hey J get a life. This is the real world. Ronnie , you've just left some one £50.00 in your will

Guest myob

You people are sick. Show some class.

Guest Barrie Russell

So the idiot finally dies?

Guest Guest
It's horrible how you label a great former President as an "idiot"...I hope the creater/owner of this site dies, just a suggestion to add ya to the 2005 list.

Ronnie Reagan revealed himself as brain-dead years ago -