Grim Reaper

Ronald Reagan

Email just received at DeathList HQ:

PWB says:

"Strongly disagree with the designation of "idiot" for one of

the greatest Presidents of the United States."

Sadly PWB doesnt suggest an alternative description, but we're open to suggestions.

Obviously Ronnie did make some great contributions in his time - for instance where would we be today without the "Star Wars" project??

Everyone still happy with "idiot" or is it time for a change?

HOW ABOUT "FORMER PRESIDENT" YOU DUMMY!

I think he was an idiot and I'm right ring.

he spent 8 years in a pyjama suit while his wife controlled his every move

via astrologer Joan Quigley

An idiot alright!

;)

WHY DONT YOU TRY BEING PRESIDENT YOU KNOW NOTHING IDIOT!

AND I HOPE YOU GET ALZHEIMER'S TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BRAIN DETERIORATING BEFORE YOUR EYES YOU DUMB IDIOT! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO SIT IN A PILE OF HORSE sh*t?

THAT WOULD SERVE YOU RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your brain is before your eyes.... never mind.

As an WW2 yank who is having trouble surviving the toxic media air in the USA (we have had to witness the obssessive, 24/7 canonization of Ronnie for a whole week, with even that tower of jelly, John Kerry, pronouncing Reagan a worthy "statesman" (?)), I can hardly disagree with your label. But I find it a bit timid. I would add these indispensable qualifiers: criminal and hypocritical. In fact, good riddance to this bastard. Too bad that like many of these monsters (remember Franco?) he managed to die in his own bed. Kissinger--another "revered statesman" in the US and wanted criminal in parts of Europe, will probably follow his lead. Now let's see if we can heal the world from all the damage Ronnie and his ilk, including the current Bush, have done to people and nature everywhere. But whatever you do, PLEASE don't cave in to those benighted Americans who'd like you to share in their self-inflicted mental rot. Let's have at least a small place where terminal stupidity and conventionality do not rule the waves. ;)

Guest Friend Of Reagan

The great man Reagan will be fondly remembered when you people are all long gone. Who will ever remember a piss poor collection of loosers like you?

Guest Guest

What a contrast in articulacy between the above two posts. Friend Of Reagan, thank you for illustrating so well the "terminal stupidity and conventionality" of which punto speaks.

Guest zeke
The only idiot, is the one that hosts this sad little site. ;)

;) I would disagree about the host of this site being the only idiot - as it would seem that any of the idiots contributing to this site who don't realize that Ronald Reagan was the best man for the job he was elected to do (earning recognition as best President for at least this century) would also easily be idenified as .... "IDIOTS"

Proper title could be "Former President of USA, Defender of Freedom"

Punto, this place will not give in to terminal stupidity and conventionality. But in the meantime, we might have to ride out a few more drive-by posters. The curse of Google raises its ugly head once more.

Weatherman - please try and be nice to our members and even the drive-by posters, no matter how hard or stupid that might seem! We don't want to lower the high standard we've all set to date man. We should be setting the standard as DL members. Peace out.

I am delighted to have found new friends who not only have a robust sense of humor (when I chanced upon this site I could not help having a hearty laugh at the sheer audacity of the concept) but who can think, really think. With so many idiots and card-carrying ignoramuses posting chauvinistic manure as they "drive by" it's hard not to sound or feel elitistic. Too bad that ignorance is not so easily dispelled as it constitutes its own obstacle. A hurdle often compounded by heapfuls of congenital obtuseness. I appreciate the loyal support of those who have taken the time to put these idioten in their places. As men who respect reason and fairness, and will always prefer justice to empty patriotic bombast, we are a thin line indeed and we must hang together or, well, you know how it goes...I thank the administrators of this site for their courage. It's a unique place.

Guest solon

Experience shows that people who can only aspire to be idiots are the ones that maintain that Reagan was an "idiot".

For all those sub-idiots looking up, indeed, that would be the triumph of hope over experience.

Sorry to trouble you, but just what experience or bibliographic research are you sighting here?

(earning recognition as best President for at least this century)

Presumably you meant the last century. In that case, you'd be wrong. He'd probably beat Coolidge and Nixon, though, if that's any comfort.

(earning recognition as best President for at least this century)

Presumably you meant the last century. In that case, you'd be wrong. He'd probably beat Coolidge and Nixon, though, if that's any comfort.

Ronald Reagan is by far the best president of the 20th Century. He only lost 1 state in the 1984 Election. There is only 1 president in the 20th century worthy of even competing with Ronald Reagan and that would be Franklin Roosevelt and even he isnt as good.

I would like a clarification of your definition of "best" in this context, and also an explanation of why Reagan justifies this tag? Anyone who counts Maggie as a close political and personal friend clearly has flawed judgement, and I'm not sure the residents of Nicaragua, Grenada et al would join in your eulogising. I have trouble taking your claim of greatness seriously unless you provide evidence to substantiate your view.

Guest Karl-Erik Wadin Wesslén

Naturally Ronald Reagan is a muthaf*****g idiot, he destroyed da great Soviet union. He replaced freedom and justice in Eastern europe with that f*****g capitalism that everybody hates.

Naturally Ronald Reagan is a muthaf*****g idiot, he destroyed da great Soviet union. He replaced freedom and justice in Eastern europe with that f*****g capitalism that everybody hates.

It is a shame that you can't speak proper english. Why don't you just get off this forum and we can blast you into outerspace because you are a worthless idiot and you wouldn't know a good president if it hit you in the face.

Guest Karl-Erik Wadin Wesslén

Why don´t ya all speak proper swedish so I can undastand ya better?

Tribute to Ronald Reagan (flash, 2.78 MB)

:lol: Very moving indeed!

BTW, it would appear that weatherman90 is all of 13 years old:

http://weatherman90.tripod.com/

And Mr Wadin Wesslén is 15 (or maybe 17 by now, as it looks like this page was last updated in 2002):

http://www.groll.nu/egotripp/formular/person117.htm

...so not old enough to remember Reagan or Communism respectively. Still, why let that get in the way of a good rant, eh boys? Carry on...

Yep, I'm 13 and I bet I know more than you ever will in your entire life.

You'd be amazed at how many 13 year olds say much the same thing. And then grow up and find out how wrong they are ....

I mean, like the first rule of downloading unknown screensavers. And really, that's just for starters.

:lol:

Yep, I'm 13 and I bet I know more than you ever will in your entire life.

You'd be amazed at how many 13 year olds say much the same thing. And then grow up and find out how wrong they are ....

I mean, like the first rule of downloading unknown screensavers. And really, that's just for starters.

:lol:

I think that is what happened to you and that is why you are so screwed up. How old are you anyway?

...so not old enough to remember Reagan or Communism respectively. Still, why let that get in the way of a good rant, eh boys? Carry on...

Well it's a thing called books, obviously you've never heard of them....

It's sad that THE YETI is a moderator yet he chooses to pick on people instead of doing his job.........