Crispy

Saddam Hussein

I think Saddam should be an acceptable entrant to the 2006 list. Afterall, he was included in the 1991 list during the first Gulf War (or there abouts) which is almost the same circumstances as now.

I think Saddam should be an acceptable entrant to the 2006 list. Afterall, he was included in the 1991 list during the first Gulf War (or there abouts) which is almost the same circumstances as now.

Not nearly the same circumstances. Back then his figured death would have been from a bombing whereas now we know where he is and even have a list of ways to depose, I mean, DISpose of him. When the character is right there in front of us and we are doing the life-snuffing the fun is quite removed.

There is still the chance of assassination, natural causes or suicide.

There's also the chance that a Dummocrat in some area of the United States will finally take responsibility for their own failure. Saddam won't be going anywhere soon. He is safe and sound and living on the 8th moon of the planet Grybopppzzazzzin in the Xcbbdkmntpt galaxy.

He is safe and sound and living on the 8th moon of the planet Grybopppzzazzzin in the Xcbbdkmntpt galaxy.

Best place for him. :D

Saddam 'attacked' after hearing

Former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was attacked by an unidentified man after questioning by the Iraqi special tribunal on Thursday, his lawyers say.

"One of those present attacked him and there was an exchange of blows between the man and the president," the lawyers said in a statement.

Saddam 'attacked' after hearing

Former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was attacked by an unidentified man after questioning by the Iraqi special tribunal on Thursday, his lawyers say.

"One of those present attacked him and there was an exchange of blows between the man and the president," the lawyers said in a statement.

Newsflash

Officials have confimed that the attacker appears to have been a British MP, apparently shouting 'Where's my bloody oil!!!???'. When questioned further, officials refused to name the individual, for fear a sudden libel action could bankrupt the country.

:)

chances are he will be prosecuted in america where they will give him about 500-1000 yrs.

Who will be prosecuted? The brutish British MP or the Saddam?

Who will be prosecuted?  The brutish British MP or the Saddam?

Both, I'd guess. The brutish British MP for being a commie and Saddam for being Saddam. B)

regards,

Hein

Oh. B) Thank you for the clarification Magere Hein.

Nothing in the Rules against it ...

Surely he should be considered for the '07 or '08 list? There's bound to be an appeal or two. Hell, I reckon that there is more of a chance that he will in fact die from natural causes before he and his underwear shuffle up to the humming chair.

He can only fall deeper into that depression now. :(

Given that it's a certainty he'll be found guilty and almost certainly executed. If it hasn't happened by the end of the year then Saddam must be a certainty for the '06 list. Or is that cheating.

If we get him on a list in the near future and he get's the death sentence, that category

of death will be a DL first.

Perhaps all of us here can arrange a special trip in which we can go and see it. Maybe even sit in the gallery and cheer our man on.

Perhaps all of us here can arrange a special trip in which we can go and see it. Maybe even sit in the gallery and cheer our man on.

I'll bring the popcorn. :lol:

Saddam confesses to crimes.

I wonder what torture techniques did they use on him to obtain a confession? :(