Monoclinic

Alan Johnston

Alan Johnston - Dead or Alive?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good news on Deathlist. I think we may have some BBC employees out there, what's the atmosphere like today in Wood Lane?

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Millwall32 works in the BBC canteen.

Judging by this picture of Alan Johnston, he must have escaped because his kidnappers couldn't find any handcuffs big enough to hold him. Just look at them digits!

hands192.jpg

S'cuse what might appear politically incorrect questions but the internet isn't coughing up the answers too clearly:

i - Is he gay?

ii - If he is, does this make the more devout religious types in his captors more likely to kill him?

His tone of voice did sound rather gay. But I'm predicting they'll let him mince back through no mans land.

A bloke at work told me AJ was gay, though how he'd know I'm not quite sure. No sign of a wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or dog to meet him, mind. Either way, fair play to the man surviving so well for so long. Still plenty of time to get the hardback edition of the book out for Christmas too!

Still plenty of time to get the hardback edition of the book out for Christmas too!

Only if he doesn't crush his computer keyboard with those elephantine digits.

Judging by this picture of Alan Johnston.

hands192.jpg

That's not Alan Johnston, that's football writer, Brian Glanville.

Someone should tell Hamas that they've released the wrong person into the public domain & please take Glanville back. :huh:

Glanville.jpg

Alan Johnston

Judging by this picture of Alan Johnston.

hands192.jpg

Someone should tell Hamas that they've released the wrong person into the public domain & please take Glanville back. :huh:

Glanville.jpg

Alan Johnston

I was going to make the same joke, only you swap Glanville for Anglophile Film Director Richard Lester....

lester.gif

:(

He should be on his knees thanking god and kissing the cool concrete.

I'm surprised they didn't cut his head off and send a home video to president Bush.

He didn't sound too traumatised by his ordeal. I notice he managed a haircut. I mean if I had been released from 100-odd days of capitivity would the barber's have been my first stop? I suppose it would if I was an image conscious professional telly person who wants to make the most of my day in the limelight. I thought the news networks milked this one rotten - Alan's sister, Alan's dad, Alan's mam all filmed speaking to Alan. When it's one of their own they can guarantee a media fest. I thought he looked a little bit like Paul Daniels.

I'm surprised they didn't cut his head off and send a home video to president Bush.

He isn't American, so Bush wouldn't give a damn what happened to him.

He isn't American, so Bush wouldn't give a damn what happened to him.

Would Bush give a damn even if he was American!

Someone should tell Hamas that they've released the wrong person into the public domain & please take Glanville back. ;)

I can assure you that if Hamas had kidnapped Brian Glanville instead they'd have murdered the miserable, rude bugger after about ten minutes of his sanctimonius waffle.