Cowboy Ronnie

Super Fun Dl 2008 V2

Can I nominate Shania Twain for the bullet? For

hideous version of an AC/DC song and for being too damn attractive ;) .

No Shaina Twain, Lady Grendel. I'm not sure where the committee is going with this alternative list, I feel it should compile of celebrities under sixty five who at least 'hold a chance' of giving out in 2008.

I see it as just 'one hit' will be the extravaganza of the year, think Anna Nicole Smith. I don't think expectations should be any higher then that 'or should they be?'

If this list is only for 'I hate him\her' purposes, then on your part Lady Grendel- Shaina Twain wouldn't be a problem.

What's worse about that is that it's also a rip-off of Hayseed Dixie and their Bluegrass covers of the mighty Accadacca.

I have to agree with Banshees in saying that no, LG, you may certainly NOT nominate the fair Shania for any Death Lists, 2008, 2080 or anywhere in between. Because she's so good-looking and all.

I went to see Hayseed Dixie in London a couple of years ago. Have to say they were pretty disappointing. The joke wore off after about 10 mins, and their versions of the songs they played were mostly just boring. I'm hoping it was just an off night, because I like the concept a lot

I have to agree with Banshees in saying that no, LG, you may certainly NOT nominate the fair Shania for any Death Lists, 2008, 2080 or anywhere in between. Because she's so good-looking and all.

I went to see Hayseed Dixie in London a couple of years ago. Have to say they were pretty disappointing. The joke wore off after about 10 mins, and their versions of the songs they played were mostly just boring. I'm hoping it was just an off night, because I like the concept a lot

Good looking, I'll grant you, but annoying as hell. Nobility wears thin after a while.

How about Tommy Ramone? Got to be getting lonely for him...

Wolfgang Leander, Bolivian pensioner who enjoys freediving. With sharks.

The barmy Bolivian has been bitten countless times, and needed 42 stitches to save his arm after one attack.

Wolfgang admitted: "I am nuts. Wisdom doesn't come automatically with age."

How about Tommy Ramone? Got to be getting lonely for him...

Tommy Ramone is doing fine, he has a new band called Uncle Monk

which descibes their style of music as alt-country indie-bluegrass

Guest dead o gonner

Dont think anyone put heath in here! would have been quite a call if he was listed.

Does anyone else remember the Jim Rose Circus? I'd forgotten all about Jim Rose, but it seems that he's still getting hurt for a living.

It is with our deepest regrets to report the news that Jim Rose of Jim Rose Circus received a brutal beating with a metal chair, wielded by WWE wrestler Kizarny, at the Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana this past weekend. "His already fragile neck has been injured even further" reported doctors who have advised Jim to take the month off. The Jim Rose Circus Tour will be postponed until later this year. The Doctors say he should be healed and hopefully back on tour in September

Does anyone else remember the Jim Rose Circus? I'd forgotten all about Jim Rose, but it seems that he's still getting hurt for a living.

It is with our deepest regrets to report the news that Jim Rose of Jim Rose Circus received a brutal beating with a metal chair, wielded by WWE wrestler Kizarny, at the Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana this past weekend. "His already fragile neck has been injured even further" reported doctors who have advised Jim to take the month off. The Jim Rose Circus Tour will be postponed until later this year. The Doctors say he should be healed and hopefully back on tour in September

I remember them. They were on The Word once, a man drunk a pint, stuck a tube up his nose, passed it into his stomach, extracted the contents of his stomach via the tube into a pint glass, and then got an audience member to drink it. Not much makes me physically gag, but that did. In fact, most things I've seen that have made me physically gag I saw on The Word. Dani Behr for a start.